Ketia0

Honeymoon plans.

OK, so we have finalized the plans to about 99%!!!
:)

Saturday June 25th ~~~~> I get married to the woman of my dreams whom I love and adore with everything in me!:)

Sunday June 26th~~> Fly out of BUSH INT at 3:45 PM for a 10 hour flight to London. :-)

Monday June 27th ~~> Arrive in London at 6am. Go through customs and Check in at ST. ERMIS Hotel. Check it out. amazingly BEAUTIFUL! http://www.sterminshotel.co.uk/ Then explore London and have lunch/dinner with my buddy Peter :-D

Tuesday June 28th~~> We are going to do the "Total London Experince"... It takes you all over London to see all the tourist sights and everything worth seeing. :-D 10+ hour tour!

Wednesday June 29th ~~~> Day of exploration! Just a full day where Laura and I can get lost in London. Hit up spots we found interesting the previous day during the tour.. Or check out where the Locals go. Maybe do some shopping. :-P

Any ideas or thoughts from people who have been before would be nice. :-)

Thursday June 30th~~> Wake up and check out of hotel. Have last breakfast in London. Then board the train to Paris at noon! Arrive in Paris around 2ish. Check in hotel, which is right next to train station, score!. Then that night we are doing the "Paris Night Cruise" Where we cruise some river over there and look at the tower and have dinner. Supposed to be really nice. All the reviews said it was good.

Friday July 1st~~> Do a tour in Paris that supposed to last till about 2pm. Then explore Paris the rest of the day

Saturday July 2nd~~> Exploration day! Explore anything in Paris we want. Full day to ourselves to travel around the city. Any ideas or thoughts from people who have been before would be nice. :-)

Sunday July 3rd~~> Fly out of Paris back home! Will leave Paris about 9am and arrive back in Houston about 1 pm. ( Gatta love the time change.)

Monday July 4th-6th~~> Relax!:)

Thursday July 7th ~~> Go back to work. :|[:/]

Suggestions?
:)
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

Sounds like a great trip! B|

You also just told everyone that you'll have a house full of wedding presents and the exact dates that you'll be gone. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Some could only wish mama

All presents are going to her parents house. We wont even open them up till we get back. :)
And everything of great value will be outta the house before we leave. Plus and alarm system plus my buddies randomly checking in on my house. We should be ok. :)

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

Some could only wish mama

All presents are going to her parents house. We wont even open them up till we get back. :)
And everything of great value will be outta the house before we leave. Plus and alarm system plus my buddies randomly checking in on raiding the booze cupboard in my house. We should be ok. :)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

You are lucky to be in London during the Wimbledon tennis tournament. If you are into sports at all, I highly recommend you going to it! It is not far outside of the city and easy to get to. If you go in the afternoon (I think after 3:00) you can stand in a line to get the tickets that people have turned in for the day when they left. The tickets are dirt cheap (as far as sporting tickets go); I've done this twice and it's totally worth it. I saw a women's semi-finals match that ended up being an upset and the most talked about game during the year I was there. You can also stroll the small town and pick up authentic fish and chips along the way.

The cruise in Paris is an excellent idea, it's a great way to see the city. There is so much to see in Paris, what will you already hit on your tour?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Check in hotel, which is right next to train station, score!.

The 10ieme arrondissement (where the Gare du Nord is located) isnt the most touristy one, but you should still be able to find good places to eat. You may want to go away from the train stations area (both the Nord and the East stations are right next to each other) as it is a bit less nice than the rest tho.
Remster

The cruise in Paris is an excellent idea, it's a great way to see the city. There is so much to see in Paris, what will you already hit on your tour?

Here is an exceprt from the tour

"Take this tour and you'll soon understand why Paris is known as the "City of Light". You'll cruise along the Seine River and see the illuminated buildings and bridges of Paris, then tour tree-lined boulevards flanked by animated cafes. You'll see the famous sights of Paris on your nocturnal tour by coach, including Place de la Concorde Square, Place Vendome, Opera, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral and Place du Chatelet."

here is a tid bit i forgot to add about the train

The train will leave London St Pancras station
and arrive in Paris at Gare du Nord Station

We will be leaving from Charles de Gaulle airport

here is a tid bit i forgot to add about the train

The train will leave London St Pancras station
and arrive in Paris at Gare du Nord Station

We will be leaving from Charles de Gaulle airport

Alright.... The hotel you mentioned is no where close to the Gare Du Nord, which is the Eurostar arrival station. It's in Montparnasse, in the 14th, close to the Montparnasse train station, which services the SW of France. CDG airport is in the NE burbs.

I don't want to scare you, as in fact there is nothing to be scared of, but you'll need to cross the city from Gare du Nord to your Hotel, and again, from your hotel to CDG. Just plan for it! :)
Montparnasse is one of those under visited areas of Paris. Stay away from the Tour Montparnasse (the only sky scrapper in Paris proper, and a bit of a boring block) and you'll find lots of neat spots!

A spot the cruise wont take you anywhere close is Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur. Check the area around the Sacre Coeur for a romantic outing. And if the honeymoon isnt spicy enough, Pigalle is just down the hill from the Sacre Coeur! ;)
Remster