quade

The Stars on Facebook (and maybe here too)

I literally 'Like' anything and everything I post :$:$:$:$

ETA: I'm definitely also an 'Oversharer' (example: One of my statuses included bitching about being hot in my apartment and my nuts sticking to the inside of my leg)

AETA: Apparently I'm an 'Oversharer' on here too

AAETA: What was that thread about not having a filter on what you say?

The "hates everything" people. You could post a story about how you found a cure for cancer and they'd find a way to make it sound stupid.:D
These people are usually three steps from suicide.

The "my life sucks" or the "Woe is me" people pretty much the same group as above but they post about their own misery instead of trying to create more.

As you can tell, I've been pretty bored by seeing people whine about their lives when in reality they've got so much in front of them.

I'm in the "on the brighter side" of things crowd.
I see someone bitch about their job I feel the need to remind them about the unemployment rate.

I see people bitch about how didn't feel like making their own dinner and I feel the need to remind them that there are a shit load of people who are hungry but they'd rather be cold.

So I'm in the "annoying overly happy crowd."...and glad to be here.:D

My photos

My Videos

I'm probably guilty of being a "oneliner" on DZ.com. I find it impossible to not add stupid one line posts that I think are somehow funny and yet completely fail to add any value to the thread itself.

Elvisio "such as this post" rodriguez

EDIT: because no negatives make a positive

I see people bitch about how didn't feel like making their own dinner and I feel the need to remind them that there are a shit load of people who are hungry but they'd rather be cold.

Careful, another type of Facebooker is the "I know something worse" poster...

Today someone was really bummed because something fell through on the house they wanted to buy, and now they are not able to get the house. A few friends were responding with condolences. Out of the blue, someone posts "That's nothing compared to how (group of people) is feeling. RIP Randy."

... I read that and couldn't help but think WTF?! The poster goes from feeling bad to feeling horrible. Mission accomplished? :P