millertime24

Think you have a good job?

Ill wager mine (at least for tomorrow) is better. I get to go to work, drink beer all day and help "train" new cops on how to test for sobriety. That is to say, I'm getting paid to go to work and get obliterated. If your job doesnt let you participate in these activities..... Then your job=fail.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The only problem is that the 1st Sgt of the cop squadron (my former boss for x-ray) told them that the results would likely be skewed due to the amount of beer it is going to take for someone my weight to get to a point where I start failing these tests.:):):)
Muff #5048

Yeah... tomorrow I'm going to go into work and not drink beer. While I'm there, I'll help finish deploying a mobile satellite communications trailer for emergency response teams.

That's my morning. In the afternoon, I'll work on an ongoing project to make the emergency broadcast system more reliable for remote communities.

I'll take my job, thanks.
Owned by Remi #?

As a whole, my job is better. But, you are right, tomorrow your job will rock. I have a friend whose husband is a cop and he has rallied volunteers from their circle of friends for similar exercises. In theirs, they did the math to try to get people to different blood alcohol levels and she said some of the guys who had volunteered for the higher BAL were WORKING. Cops were standing over them with stopwatches saying "you only have two more minutes to finish that beer, then you need to start on this one," stuff like that. Next time, I'm IN, I told her.

Elvisio "might be the only time I can puke on a cop and not go to jail" Rodriguez

Yeah, we 'had' to do that for our sobriety training too... man, the army sure made things fun!

Not to mention the manditory fun days, the people that bail early, and leave my shop behind... CSM said no beer shall go to waste...

"Roger that!" :D

My current job is pretty easy, and for what I get paid to do it, I could contend mine is pretty damn good.:)

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Well, according to Shah, I have the best job on the block. I'm a stay at home wifey/full time student. Woohoo, free meals! :P

To quote my friend from Saudi, "Yeah what moron thought this was a good idea! Yeah woman you stay home relax fold a few clothes hang out with friends and make a bit of dinner. I the man will wake up early, deal with traffic to work, deal with an insane boss, eat a piss poor meal, try to figure out how to do 12 hours of work in an 8 hour day, spend another hour driving back home in traffic and try to not sound too depressed when you ask me how my day was."

If you can pull it off, more power to you! And yeah you do have a killer gig! What's the pay?

Me?
Analyze 3k points of data to determine what kids think about maybe one day working as engineers or scientists.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Well although I don't get paid to drink beer, I basically get paid to do almost nothing.... I sit at a desk and occasionally have to talk to people. It almost seems like I get paid to surf the internet somedays. It's a pretty decent gig :)

Well, according to Shah, I have the best job on the block. I'm a stay at home wifey/full time student. Woohoo, free meals! :P

To quote my friend from Saudi, "Yeah what moron thought this was a good idea! Yeah woman you stay home relax fold a few clothes hang out with friends and make a bit of dinner. I the man will wake up early, deal with traffic to work, deal with an insane boss, eat a piss poor meal, try to figure out how to do 12 hours of work in an 8 hour day, spend another hour driving back home in traffic and try to not sound too depressed when you ask me how my day was."

If you can pull it off, more power to you! And yeah you do have a killer gig! What's the pay?

Me?
Analyze 3k points of data to determine what kids think about maybe one day working as engineers or scientists.

My day according to theonlyski

Not hard to do actually... she usually wakes up, her hubby goes to work, she proceeds to procrastinate till lunch time, (hopefully takes a shower) I believe bring him lunch, procrastinate a little bit more and then MAYBE do some homework.

I mean, I do get up and make Patrick breakfast, take him lunch everyday, and have dinner on the table when he walks in the door. I do manage to squeeze in some laundry, sweep (it really is more taxing than it sounds), and do some homework. I'm also starting to volunteer with the Red Cross and hopefully I'll start volunteering with BOSS soon (organizing outings for single soldiers, etc.). But I do waste a LOT of time during the day, it is rather pathetic some days.

I cannot say that life is hard, but it is certainly boring, and after I get home from my visit with my folks, I'm going to get a lot busier with volunteering and exploring this country.

I just want to be with a girl who can make me dinner one evening out of the week.
I'm never ever getting involved with another girl who can't cook, clean or even fold clothes [:/]

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Uh oh...

I just want to be with a girl who can make me dinner one evening out of the week.
I'm never ever getting involved with another girl who can't cook, clean or even fold clothes

I think he's trying to say something. :|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

My X wife...could not cook, could not clean and could not iron.
Was not fun for me [:/]

You should be posting drink-by-drink updates to this thread. That way, as the officers are learning about how certain levels of alcohol intoxication affect your behaviors, we can learn how it affects your posting on DZ.com!

Elvisio "and, as I said, this is for posterity. So, please: be honest." Rodriguez

Ill wager mine (at least for tomorrow) is better. I get to go to work, drink beer all day and help "train" new cops on how to test for sobriety. That is to say, I'm getting paid to go to work and get obliterated. If your job doesnt let you participate in these activities..... Then your job=fail.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

So, are they gonna give you a ride home, a bus ticket, or a comfy cell for sleeping it off?:P

Hey, I'd like to apply for a ride-along for that day.;):D

Did she have any other . . . uhm . . . talents?:)

Nope, I was just stupid and I loved her and did my best to give her the best life possible.....
Sadly....never again will I be so stupid. [:/]

Did she have any other . . . uhm . . . talents?:)

Nope, I was just stupid and I loved her and did my best to give her the best life possible.....
Sadly....never again will I be so stupid. [:/]

Don't worry.[:/]
We still have faith in you.:)We're sure you'll be that stupid again.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.