shropshire

Things I want in a Girl

so why didn't you tell her to quit her job?

my wife was unemployed when i met her, now makes more that me...but we really don't have "his" and "hers" money...its "our" money, our time, our life.

great people come in all packages, wrappers, and colors.

Because I live in NJ and I wasn't making that much and we both had to work.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Because I live in NJ and I wasn't making that much and we both had to work.

bummer. :|

I see you have been to New Jersey
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Nightingale
The answer to your question is yes.
But I would prefer a 4 years of post secondary education.
Why?
Well simple, hopefully if the girl has an education she has a stable job and if she has a sable job she may have weekends off and even some vacation time. That way we can go on vacation together or even little ones.
My X wife did not have an education and worked for a bank as a head teller, she never had time off. All I ever wanted to do was take her on a little two day vacation to say Boston or Philly but due to her schedule we could never do it. It was a great stress riser in our marriage.
I would like to avoid it. As such if the person is in a good position to provide her her self and has some days off so that we can go on vacations together it would be very nice.
Guys, gals I gave this list a lot of thought. I was madly in love with my wife and when it hit the skids...I hit the skids. I lost weight, i did not eat and i did not sleep for almost two months. I was not right until I made my first skydive. I'm not shallow....I'm just trying to never have to be in this situation ever again.

You're kidding right? I only have an associates degree, and my career isn't even in what I went to school for. Yet I have a great career as a firefighter/paramedic that is stable, pays my bills well and offers me plenty of time off to do the things that I want to do. I guess my career choice doesn't qualify as "stable" to you. I should have made sure I got that bachelor's degree to be able to have security, stability and time off...That way I'd be more "marketable" to the ladies. Hmm...must be where I went wrong.

With all respect, you're view of reality is skewed greatly from your posts...

Shane

You're kidding right? I only have an associates degree, and my career isn't even in what I went to school for.

+1

My paychecks pay my entire monthly bill in the first paycheck (and then some)... so the second is fully expendable.

I wonder what life would be like with a BS?:S
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You guys need to read my post again. I think you may be getting angry at nothing.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

You guys need to read my post again. I think you may be getting angry at nothing.

I'm not angry, you just come on here bitching that you can't find the perfect woman, yet you set exact specifications as to what she must be.

If that's what you want, great... but you can't possibly expect sympathy from everyone when you don't get it. You're setting the bar pretty damn high... and while I'm sure she's out there, its not like she will just fall from the sky because you're posting about your dating issues over and over again on here.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I agree with the guys about the education issue. Education does not equal career stability and it doesn't necessarily equal intelligence. I happen to have a few degrees, but the best match I dated so far was a guy that went into the military right out of high school and then was very motivated and driven in his career choice after that.

Give me a guy who I can communicate with who has his act together over a guy with some fancy degree and too much debt from trying to keep up with his classmates any day of the week.

Things I want in a Girl

To be a woman...

An "independant woman" completely dependant on me for happiness...

I love bitches...:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmefZ8aeZ8&feature=related

"In this world we're livin' in we have our share of sorrow
Answer now is don't give in aim for a new tomorrow

Oh so hot no time to take a rest yeah
Act tough ain't room for second best
Real strong got me some security
Hey I'm a big smash I'm goin' for infinity yeah

If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by
You're thinkin' like a fool cause it's a case of do or die
Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
You think I'll let it go you're mad
You've got another thing comin'"
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I have just figured you out Shah. I have never met a normal man who likes cats[:/]

Lose the cats and you'll get more pussy.

Haha, I was about to say that I like cats, but then I realized you said 'a normal man'.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

I have just figured you out Shah. I have never met a normal man who likes cats[:/]

meh...I hated cats but met a cat woman once... ended up loving her and her cats.

I could do without, but loving catwomen only opens your options to meeting some freaky lovable women...trust me.

meh...I hated cats but met a cat woman once... ended up loving her and her cats.

I could do without, but loving catwomen only opens your options to meeting some freaky lovable women...trust me.

Lets see

Shah, Arvoitus, Coreece are cat lovers. I don't see that my original premise was flawed at this point:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Lets see

Shah, Arvoitus, Coreece are cat lovers. I don't see that my original premise was flawed at this point:P

True, but you have yet to find yourself a constant for your study...according to your comparisson, I could easily say that any man is subject to the prowess of a lioness...

However, a wise man would come to us for guidance given our experience....;)

You're kidding right? I only have an associates degree, and my career isn't even in what I went to school for.

+1

My paychecks pay my entire monthly bill in the first paycheck (and then some)... so the second is fully expendable.

I wonder what life would be like with a BS?:S

You'd be barefoot in the kitchen with a baby on your hip :P

Seriously, though, I'm going to graduate this year with my Bachelors, and it'll be a long time before I have a stable job. But I knew that coming into this marriage.

Lets see

Saying I love cats is bit too much. If I weren't allergic to cats & dogs I'd rather get a dog.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

I have 2 Bachelor's....Chem and Psych. What do I do? Oh- I am a teacher and director of a private school/daycare. Yep. I am SURE using those degrees.

Also- I DO want to have kids. So I must be crazy. Kinky? Hmmm....
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

I have 2 Bachelor's....Chem and Psych. What do I do? Oh- I am a teacher and director of a private school/daycare. Yep. I am SURE using those degrees.

I agree:P

That makes YOU crazier.

That makes YOU crazier.

Umm... howso?

That makes YOU crazier.

Umm... howso?

I can't help being crazy...you chose it!

That makes YOU crazier.

Umm... howso?

I can't help being crazy...you chose it!

I'm not (very) crazy, got a doctors note to prove it!

I saved those two little ones from a shelter....and now I should send them back....so that some "girl" will think I'm relationship worthy?
FUCK HER!
I may be in a bad spot due to geography and finances but pussy grows on trees. Once you get past that life it's that much easier. And every hour of every day another cute girl shows up.
And these two little ones...hell no! They stay. They did nothing wrong and should not be expelled just because some girl is not "into" a guy who has two cats.