shropshire

Things I want in a Girl

Well like it or not, it's my "list" of what I'm looking for.
Educated with a minimum of a BS is what I'm looking for.
If it's not your cup of tea then...so be it. It's not your list.

That and it's a statically fact, girls with an education may not wish to have kids and are also more kinky
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

That and it's a statically fact, girls with an education may not wish to have kids and are also more kinky

Now I've seen the not wanting kids thing, but more kinky really? Any chance you can link the study? And what do they consider "kinky"?;)

Proof?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Since I'm in the process of having my second marriage go down in flames, the only thing I can come up with is... she wolud have to be nice to me... thats it....

A-men Brother A FREAKING MEN!

Kinky? Well it's a known fact that girls who have gone off to uniersity have had more sexual partners and thus it can be inferred that they are more experienced and as such...more kinky.

Personal experience holds true. Girls with more education seem to be way better in the sack!
Only exception are girls from Brazil. They are so good they make you have near death experiences.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Kinky? Well it's a known fact that girls who have gone off to uniersity have had more sexual partners and thus it can be inferred that they are more experienced and as such...more kinky.

Personal experience holds true. Girls with more education seem to be way better in the sack!
Only exception are girls from Brazil. They are so good they make you have near death experiences.

So... this study was conducted by you?

Umm... sure. :|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Since I'm in the process of having my second marriage go down in flames, the only thing I can come up with is... she wolud have to be nice to me... thats it....

I've always been curious as to what dudes find to be "good" in bed. In terms of vaginal sex, there isn't much a girl can do besides show enthusiasm and/or take the reins/initiate a position change (both of which I think fall under show enthusiasm).

Now foreplay is a different issue, I can understand the term "good" or "bad" there.

I've always been curious as to what dudes find to be "good" in bed. In terms of vaginal sex, there isn't much a girl can do besides show enthusiasm and/or take the reins/initiate a position change (both of which I think fall under show enthusiasm).

Now foreplay is a different issue, I can understand the term "good" or "bad" there.

true that. Wouldn't it be interesting if there were post-sex questionaires to rate you?:D Then at least you'd know if you were good or not.

true that. Wouldn't it be interesting if there were post-sex questionaires to rate you?:D Then at least you'd know if you were good or not.

I think there is an app for that :P

Hum...what makes one girl so so and another girl GOOOOOOOOOODDDD GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD?

Hum.....? Not all vaginas are created equal ;)
Some are just a better fit :P

:D:D:D

Cagles brother cagles....some girls just know how to work it.
Others.....eeeehhhh.
And it's not allways a home run the first time out you know. Sometimes the second or third run of the evening can be better than the first.

And what do they consider "kinky"?;)

Kinky is using a feather. Perverse is when you use the whole cock. ;)

FIFY

And what do they consider "kinky"?;)

Kinky is using a feather. Perverse is when you use the whole cock. ;)

FIFY

no way! give me all or nothing. I hate playing just the tip :D:D:D

I'm spoken for... maybe Shah can square you away.

Innuendo aside.
I think as I recall per the list on my kitchen wall;
1) Active, in shape
2) Smart, minimum BS in something
3) STABLE!
5) Not allergic to cats
6) Likes to laugh
7) Likes to travel
8) Likes mom
9) Easy to live with
10) Likes me

Yeah this list is on my kitchen wall.
It has been there for a year. The only change came from stable to STABLE!
I've had various dates over for dinner and they have read the list and not a single one has ever accused me of being shallow. However most have asked why #10 was "Like me" and not #1.
The answer was that if she liked 1-9 that 10 was a given.

Didn't you forget "Doesn't want or have kids?"

That's a pretty decent list. I'm just curious about the education thing. Does a BA count, or just a BS specifically (just wondering how picky you are there), and while your reasoning makes sense as I'm not sure I'd want to put someone through school like that either, and I think overall it makes more sense to make decisions like getting married after you're settled in your career and have a good idea of who you are, I have a question:

What if you meet someone who meets everything on your list, adores cats, your mom, is active, stable, intelligent, funny, and has a great personality...but she doesn't have a BS. However, she is totally self-sufficient, could pay for a four-year degree solely from what's in her own bank accounts if she wanted to, and just never got the degree because she didn't see the point, as it isn't necessary for what she wants to do with her life, which she's quite busy, well paid, and happy, doing? Like, for example, a web designer, a novelist, a software developer, or a symphony violinist. There are a lot of super-intelligent folks who can have awesome careers and great lives that don't require college degrees, and they might be active, funny, and beautiful too (and maybe like cats and your mom and not want kids).

So, just wondering. Not criticizing your list (like I said, I think it's actually pretty decent), I'm just curious about that one.

2) Smart, minimum BS in something

i just read the list again....ha! you are so far off dude. my wife only has an "AS".... so she would have not have qualified for your standards...

but..

too bad she makes a boat load of $, owns her own business, and she is a size zero. my advice, stop looking.

Nightingale
The answer to your question is yes.
But I would prefer a 4 years of post secondary education.
Why?
Well simple, hopefully if the girl has an education she has a stable job and if she has a sable job she may have weekends off and even some vacation time. That way we can go on vacation together or even little ones.
My X wife did not have an education and worked for a bank as a head teller, she never had time off. All I ever wanted to do was take her on a little two day vacation to say Boston or Philly but due to her schedule we could never do it. It was a great stress riser in our marriage.
I would like to avoid it. As such if the person is in a good position to provide her her self and has some days off so that we can go on vacations together it would be very nice.
Guys, gals I gave this list a lot of thought. I was madly in love with my wife and when it hit the skids...I hit the skids. I lost weight, i did not eat and i did not sleep for almost two months. I was not right until I made my first skydive. I'm not shallow....I'm just trying to never have to be in this situation ever again.