funks

Fess up ladies...are you just as horny as us men?

(unlike us, who will die if we go a certain amount of time without it)

And what is that "certain amount of time"??

Cause for me...I'm pushing 8 months:(!!:|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

(unlike us, who will die if we go a certain amount of time without it)

And what is that "certain amount of time"??

Cause for me...I'm pushing 8 months:(!!:|

sorry pyke, you only have a month left to live, at 9 months without getting any your body will explode from all the build-up, may I suggest you get busy in the next 30 days. Any ladies want to help our fellow skydiver out? You just cant stand by while he suffers this cruel fate can you?

This is a discussion that comes up a lot amongst me and my girls... especially during these long deployments.[:/]

I don't think you can compare the hormones of women and men or even how we deal with them. For me and most of my pizos, it's just easier for us to "turn off the switch" per se. I don't find myself "just getting aroused" unless I allow myself to (which I don't). I have had no problems here (and I went 7 months before my trip home) except for the fact that I knew what I was missing out on at home.

Some people deal with it quite differently and go looking for that very temporary feel good satisfaction. Doesn't work for me - not when I know I got a good thing waiting for me at home!;)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

dude, I totally dig sex. But, I don't think I would die if I were to wake up tomorrow and not be able to have sex ever again. That's what toys are for!:$

:|
Comon, just say it'll kill ya, please...
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

8 months would kill me my monthly week kills me i must just be horny so to speak. :$

Wow, you mean people actually give up sex for that week? :P

Being single currently, going without kinda comes with the territory... But, like divingduck pointed out, that's what toys r 4:)
Don't worry guys, I don't think you're going to die without, you have hands, right?

Angela.

As a comedian I saw years ago said," Guys, women like sex just as much as we do. I don't think they're as crazy about blowjobs as we are though."
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey