ridestrong

New Forum Proposal "Relationships"

Should there be a new forum for 'relationships' and any 'relationship related' threads?

No, but I can think of several posters who whine post about the same damn thing in multiple threads who should make like BillyVance and consolidate all their shit into a single thread. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NO, but there should be a boobie forum.

There once was a boobie forum,:)but then it morphed into the relationship forum.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Should there be a new forum for 'relationships' and any 'relationship related' threads?

No, but I can think of several posters who whine post about the same damn thing in multiple threads who should make like BillyVance and consolidate all their shit into a single thread. :D

Does that person have a head shaped very similar to an egg?
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

There is already - it is called women only. For men it would need to be called the sex forum and I am sure there are plenty of those already:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Does that person have a head shaped very similar to an egg?
i was thinking one with a more Equine in profile,
But i suppose the Ovated one would count also
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There once was a boobie forum,:)but then it morphed into the relationship forum.:S

See that's the kind of justification I'm talkin about. :D
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

welcome to 2011. And its not boobies anymore, its breasts or mammaries. come on, lets be PC here :P
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

welcome to 2011. And its not boobies anymore, its breasts or mammaries. come on, lets be PC here :P

"I desire to mammary-copulate that promiscuous person of the female gender."

... yeah, just doesn't have the same ring to it.

lol no it doesn't. but it made me laugh
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"