iluvtofly

Morning sex...

Every day of the freaking week!!!...I just can't tell you when's the last time she's been ok w/ it...

:S:S:(:(:|

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I think ive only had morning sex once. it was awesome. The wife really isnt a fan of mornings.:(

In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

I think ive only had morning sex once. it was awesome. The wife really isnt a fan of mornings.:(

Well then Keep the blinds closed set the clocks back and tell her it is 9pm....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

That's an easy call for guys. Morning sex, afternoon sex, evening sex,
even sex while we're asleep. we'll take all we can get.;)

Not just for guys! :P

I am a lover of sex too! Morning, noon, night.... I dont care when it happens! ;)

Great... Now Im sitting here at the Phoenix airport thinking about sex!!!!! :S

That's an easy call for guys. Morning sex, afternoon sex, evening sex,
even sex while we're asleep. we'll take all we can get.;)

I am a lover of sex too! Morning, noon, night.... I dont care when it happens! ;)

That is better than sitting where I work (church) thinking about sex... I can't stop... I think I am going to implode....[:/]:P;):S:D

Hell, look at this thing!! What else am I gonna do with it, dig post holes?!! I've only eagerly gotten up before 8am for one other thing in my life, and that's because I had to get my A license hop & pops done before the regular loads started running.

Every morning without a good romp or three is a morning I can do without.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

And what exactly is holding up your Smutsketeers confirmation? Because whatever it is, we need to get it done.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hi iluvto ( what an appropriate name for this poll B| ),

About 10-yrs or so ago I read an article that alluded to the fact that during sleep men seem to have some type of chemical change that occurs that makes them horny in the AM; that's why a lot of men wake-up with an erection. Based upon personal experience, I believed it then & still do. :P

I told my wife-at-the-time about the article but she never changed her ways. [:/]

JerryBaumchen

Hi iluvto ( what an appropriate name for this poll B| ),

About 10-yrs or so ago I read an article that alluded to the fact that during sleep men seem to have some type of chemical change that occurs that makes them horny in the AM; that's why a lot of men wake-up with an erection. Based upon personal experience, I believed it then & still do. :P

I told my wife-at-the-time about the article but she never changed her ways. [:/]

JerryBaumchen

There was another article that I read about waking up with a woody was the body's way of helping hold back your piss until you could get to the bathroom and relieve yourself. It is hard to get any stream going with a full erection, never mind trying to get it aimed into the toilet bowl. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It is hard to get any stream going with a full erection, never mind trying to get it aimed into the toilet bowl. :D

You need Yoga. :D

At least when your section is called you can get up and get on the plane. A guy might have to wait few minutes...or keep his hand in his pocket till he sits down again.
In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?