npgraphicdesign

Shah, have you seen The Ugly Truth?

Do you agree with the points being made in that movie?

Which point is that? That Gerard Butler shouldn't make RomComs?

What the F happened to him anyway? He used to take pretty cool roles.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Do you agree with the points being made in that movie? And more importantly, do you think Katherine Heigl is date-worthy? :P:)

:)I remember when that came out, my X had a thing for Mr. Butler. So we went to see it. She looks at me when we left and asked how much I made selling them my ideas.
She, my X, was a blond and very cute. So I told her it was just common sense and that look they ended up together at the end....see that means we will work out too! [:/]

But it's a funny movie and it's very true. Bottle water is just filtered tap water. But well...some times things don't work out. [:/]

Thank you for thinking of me :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Do you agree with the points being made in that movie?

Which point is that? That Gerard Butler shouldn't make RomComs?

What the F happened to him anyway? He used to take pretty cool roles.

He's taken some B| roles and some :| roles. I liked him in The Ugly Truth.

Gerard is a very cool guy in person. He's down to earth, funny, passionate about the things he does, and it just as hot as he is in his films. ;)

Gerard is a very cool guy in person. He's down to earth, funny, passionate about the things he does, and it just as hot as he is in his films. ;)

Vskydiver says if Gerard ever knocks on her door, I'm going to come home to an empty house.[:/]:D

She's watched "PS I Love You" about 5 million times.

I'm watching it now;
I love Gerard's character!:D:D:D

K-I-L-L ME.

Remember when he was a man's man and did wicked cool roles? RomComs? Really? WTF is he going to do next; a remake of Kindergarten Cop or The Pacifier?

Necro thread though... I guess I've already voiced my opinion about this.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Do you agree with the points being made in that movie? And more importantly, do you think Katherine Heigl is date-worthy? :P:)

:)I remember when that came out, my X had a thing for Mr. Butler. So we went to see it. She looks at me when we left and asked how much I made selling them my ideas.
She, my X, was a blond and very cute. So I told her it was just common sense and that look they ended up together at the end....see that means we will work out too! [:/]

But it's a funny movie and it's very true. Bottle water is just filtered tap water. But well...some times things don't work out. [:/]

Thank you for thinking of me :)

Not to get off subject here, but you say you have a cute blonde ex? Could I get her number?
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Obviously not knowing THE Shah in person and only having his posts to go on,
I get the distinct feeling that his perfect partner would be...
Summer out of True Blood.

Gone fishing