shah269

People say some very stupid $hit!

If a girl does something dumb.....you...say...."Hi, would you like to go out for a drink later?"

I like a girl who makes dumb choices.;)

Definitely someone to ask out for a drink.:)

:D:D:P

Agreed.
Were it not for girls making dumb choices, I would have had no social life at all.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If you weren't so negative about women you might get laid more.

Just sayin'.

Wait a minute.
Did Kallend just use the expression Just sayin'?:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>Yeah but that "new shoes" thing that's nice!

So is "enjoy!"

I suppose if Amy thought like you she could think "that douchebag KNOWS I just failed the AFF course after trying for a week to get that rating - and he says 'but you got new shoes' like shoes are supposed to make me feel better? Asshole!"

It's all in how you perceive it. Most people say that stuff trying to be nice. I probably do the same thing. But I'd rather be that way than the guy who never says anything just in case.

I guess the alternative is to be like the English (via John Cleese) -
===================================
Wanda, do you have any idea what it's like being English? Being so correct all the time? Being so... stifled by this dread of doing the wrong thing? Of saying to someone "Are you married?" and hearing "My wife left me today"? Or saying..."Do you have children?" and being told they all burned to death on Wednesday?

You see, Wanda, we're all...terrified of embarrassment. That's why we're all so... dead.
======================================

Talking about the shoes after failing an AFF jump is not the same. Its a distraction and takes their thoughts away from the failed jump.

It would somewhat the same if he had said something like 'well I hope you at least enjoyed the freefall' or something similar.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

If you weren't so negative about women you might get laid more.

Just sayin'.

Wait a minute.
Did Kallend just use the expression Just sayin'?:o

He must be hanging out with Val and other SDC miscreants way too much.
Remster

Anytime someone lies just to placate me, thinking that telling the truth, however unpleasant, will somehow make me angrier than when I later find out they've been lying. I HATE that. I'm not a scary or intimidating person, or at least I try not to be, but it still happens from time to time. I don't get it.
The best things in life are dangerous.

If a girl does something dumb.....you...say...."Hi, would you like to go out for a drink later?"

I like a girl who makes dumb choices.;)

Definitely someone to ask out for a drink.:)

:D:D:P

Agreed.
Were it not for girls making dumb choices, I would have had no social life at all.[:/]

Just give 'em some "bad decision juice" ;) & the bad choices start multiplying.

Look if any one is ever having a rough time, I know I would not tell them to "enjoy" whatever difficulty they are partaking in.
But that's just me.
As for the very dumb woman who indicated that one should "enjoy their unemployment" karma just got her. Looks as if she will be out of a job as of this Friday. Deep down I wish to wish her to truly enjoy her new found freedom from employment and adequate compensation but that would make me no better than her. Thus I will just offer my condolences and wish her the best in finding another job.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

When I left my last job, I had very little savings and no other work lined up. My friends and family were freaking out, but to be honest, I was mostly excited to get a lot of free time. I went hiking, biking, and snowboarding a lot, truly enjoying my time off. Bummer I had to take on a full-time gig to pay bills.

So to your unemployed friend, I'm sure they're mostly already enjoying their time off. It's that lack of a paycheck that hurts the most.

Then again, I'm still enjoying being single for about 3 years. I'll go on a date once every few months or so, and sometimes I even enjoy going on a date, but overall I enjoy bachelorhood. Maybe I'm just weird. B|

Any of you have any good examples?

I emailed a teacher after the Japan disaster to let him know there were some internet outages briefly across Asian, and that they had limited internet usage on base. Told him I would call him should anything change and internet be cut off completely in my area. His response? "Email me." :S

Not quite the same situation, but still pretty dumb!

Any of you have any good examples?

I emailed a teacher after the Japan disaster to let him know there were some internet outages briefly across Asian, and that they had limited internet usage on base. Told him I would call him should anything change and internet be cut off completely in my area. His response? "Email me." :S

Not quite the same situation, but still pretty dumb!

ISP tech help line.
Me: ADSL moden will not connect.
Tech help: Go to our website and check config settings are correct.
Me: are you serious?
Tech Help: Yes, all our modem settings are listed there.
Me: What part of ADSOL Modem is NOT CONNECTING are you failing to understand
Tech Help: I understand sir, that's why i suggest you go check your modem settings on our site.
ME: Fuck off you idiot.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I put my fist through the wall. I had to repair both sides of the wall. I'm just glad I missed the stud, because I would have been driving myself to the ER. She wised up after that.

I had a fight with a GF over her smoking.
We were at a party, drinking, and I punched the wall.
I didn't miss the stud.:S
I drove myself to the hospital.

Speaking of the devil, I punched the wall yesterday morning, and broke the metacarpal bone of my right ring finger. I didn't realize anything was wrong until I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and noticed the knuckle of my ring finger was completely invisible when I made a loose fist and looked right at the back of the hand. :S

I pulled it back out and could feel a pop and a crinkle. B|

Now for even stupider shit, I still haven't gone to see a doctor about it yet. I only have medicare part A, which isnt really worth a shit, and it's not hurting as much as I thought it would. I can still type, pick up some things with a little improvisation and whatnot, even flex my fingers and make a loose fist.

I'm a moron. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I put my fist through the wall. I had to repair both sides of the wall. I'm just glad I missed the stud, because I would have been driving myself to the ER. She wised up after that.

I had a fight with a GF over her smoking.
We were at a party, drinking, and I punched the wall.
I didn't miss the stud.:S
I drove myself to the hospital.

Speaking of the devil, I punched the wall yesterday morning, and broke the metacarpal bone of my right ring finger. I didn't realize anything was wrong until I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and noticed the knuckle of my ring finger was completely invisible when I made a loose fist and looked right at the back of the hand. :S

Now for even stupider shit, I still haven't gone to see a doctor about it yet. I only have medicare part A, which isnt really worth a shit, and it's not hurting as much as I thought it would. I can still type, pick up some things with a little improvisation and whatnot, even flex my fingers and make a loose fist.

You're better then that Billy.[:/]

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things go better. (is that what I'm supposed to say? I don't want to be accused of saying some very stupid $hit)
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."