shah269

People say some very stupid $hit!

Ok smarty patnses...girl says dumb line what is the PC line for "slap him/her/it upside the head for knocking some sense into them?"Look you wanted equality? You got it! And as such are equally eligible for being slapped upside the head when you do or say dumb things much like any guy. Don't like it.....too bad. You are now equal.

I'm no liberal feminist defender by any means but shut the fuck up, seriously.

There is never any excuse for violence against women, ever.

Not even in self defense?
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Kinda reminds me of the comedian Bill Engvall... "Heres your sign" If you can come up with snappy answers that can help to. I was in Target the other day and a guy wallked up to me pointed at my crutches and leg asking what happened? I said "I have this real interesting masterbation technique and"....the guy wallked away in mid sentence...lol

"I have this real interesting masterbation technique and"....

coffee...nose...you we me a new tie...oh that was good!

David, that stinks I hope you will find a gig that brings you joy.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Ok smarty patnses...girl says dumb line what is the PC line for "slap him/her/it upside the head for knocking some sense into them?"Look you wanted equality? You got it! And as such are equally eligible for being slapped upside the head when you do or say dumb things much like any guy. Don't like it.....too bad. You are now equal.

Punching a woman who you disagree with is not self defense. Any guy who does it is human waste. Even joking about is wrong. It sure as hell isn't funny.

If someone is going to kill you, there are no rules.

Other than that, it's always wrong.

Only if the woman comes at you with a weapon and means to try and inflict injury on you. Otherwise, just block her punches and kicks or walk away.

Years ago my wife had a propensity to fly into a rage, and on only two occasions she launched into a flurry of fist-pounding on me. How did I respond? I put my fist through the wall. I had to repair both sides of the wall. I'm just glad I missed the stud, because I would have been driving myself to the ER. She wised up after that.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0905/education-education-woman-man-slap-backhand-demotivational-poster-1243031151.jpg
Boys...I think we may well loose this one!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Back on topic...

Per your original request for stupid shit people say:

Random person: "You're so [insert complimentary adjectives here]. I don't understand how/why you're not married!"

translation, "you SEEM like such a good catch. What's really wrong with you that no man wants you?" >:(

My reply: Umm -- so, why in your opinion, are all those characteristics/accomplishments not enough? Yeah, my life is SOOOO empty! [sarcasm] :S

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I put my fist through the wall. I had to repair both sides of the wall. I'm just glad I missed the stud, because I would have been driving myself to the ER. She wised up after that.

I had a fight with a GF over her smoking.
We were at a party, drinking, and I punched the wall.
I didn't miss the stud.:S
I drove myself to the hospital.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Back on topic...

Per your original request for stupid shit people say:

Random person: "You're so [insert complimentary adjectives here]. I don't understand how/why you're not married!"

translation, "you SEEM like such a good catch. What's really wrong with you that no man wants you?" >:(

My reply: Umm -- so, why in your opinion, are all those characteristics/accomplishments not enough? Yeah, my life is SOOOO empty! [sarcasm] :S

If I had a 1$ for every time I was told that when having dinner at a friends house......[:/]

Right answer "?" for that I don't know. How about not ask unless you wish to introduce person A to person B?

>You are doing what you love and well "Hope you have fun" as in "He
>hopes that you will have a safe and fun experience which will live up to
>your expectations." for short "have fun"

I guess that's a positive way to look at it!

>with the "enjoy your time off" . . .

. . . as in "hey, you have some time away from work, I hope you make the best of it."

>WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SAYS ENJOY YOUR TIME OFF AS AN
>UNEMPLOYED PERSON FOR THE PAST YEAR!

People who hope for the best for other people.

Had a friend who was like that in a big way - Sketchy Dave. When Amy got back from the AFF JCC, she walked back on to the DZ and someone asked her "How did it go?" "I failed," she said. No one but Dave knew what to say. He looked at her feet and said "but hey, you got new shoes!"

I guess we could have been all pissed off at him, but we all laughed. Yes, she did have new shoes, and they looked good.

billvon
Yeah but that "new shoes" thing that's nice!
To tell the person they should "enjoy" what is bothering them...that's not good karma.

>Yeah but that "new shoes" thing that's nice!

So is "enjoy!"

I suppose if Amy thought like you she could think "that douchebag KNOWS I just failed the AFF course after trying for a week to get that rating - and he says 'but you got new shoes' like shoes are supposed to make me feel better? Asshole!"

It's all in how you perceive it. Most people say that stuff trying to be nice. I probably do the same thing. But I'd rather be that way than the guy who never says anything just in case.

I guess the alternative is to be like the English (via John Cleese) -
===================================
Wanda, do you have any idea what it's like being English? Being so correct all the time? Being so... stifled by this dread of doing the wrong thing? Of saying to someone "Are you married?" and hearing "My wife left me today"? Or saying..."Do you have children?" and being told they all burned to death on Wednesday?

You see, Wanda, we're all...terrified of embarrassment. That's why we're all so... dead.
======================================

Dude i would hazard a guess that all the reasons YOU think you are single are mostly delusional
You're an eggheaded, repeatative, negative fucker,
The dating pool that finds all those elements attractive is going to be very shallow.
ya need to lighten the fuck up at take life a day at a time.
When you start giving off a more positive vibe you probably wont be so caught up in the whole i need a partner thing, but maybe you will.

You seem to revel in your own misery. and if that's what floats your boat have at it.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My previous post was deleted, apparently it needed to be a little more PC

Shah, you seem to be a very negative kind of guy, and you seem to be very repetitive in the kinds of posts that you put forward here. i.e. my life is sucky, BEACAUSE.....

Try to be less negative about everything that does not seem to fit into the Shah ideal of what his life SHOULD be,
Live life a little more spontaneously, and take it a day at a time instead of worrying about the stuff that’s NOT right.

oh and There there poor shah, have some chicken soup and you’ll feel better.

Edited to add....
Oh and one more thing.
harden the fuck up you whineybastard
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Only if the woman comes at you with a weapon and means to try and inflict injury on you. Otherwise, just block her punches and kicks or walk away.

Years ago my wife had a propensity to fly into a rage, and on only two occasions she launched into a flurry of fist-pounding on me. How did I respond? I put my fist through the wall. I had to repair both sides of the wall. I'm just glad I missed the stud, because I would have been driving myself to the ER. She wised up after that.

Here's yer sign! [:/]

Chuck

I put my fist through the wall. I had to repair both sides of the wall. I'm just glad I missed the stud, because I would have been driving myself to the ER. She wised up after that.

I had a fight with a GF over her smoking.
We were at a party, drinking, and I punched the wall.
I didn't miss the stud.:S
I drove myself to the hospital.

I did the same thing! I never went to a hospital or doctor. I don't have a knuckle where my little finger meets my hand, either.

Chuck

Wanda, do you have any idea what it's like being English? Being so correct all the time? Being so... stifled by this dread of doing the wrong thing? Of saying to someone "Are you married?" and hearing "My wife left me today"? Or saying..."Do you have children?" and being told they all burned to death on Wednesday?

You see, Wanda, we're all...terrified of embarrassment. That's why we're all so... dead.

I loved that speech in the movie, and it's very true. It's hard to say the right thing all the time, but it's so much better than never reaching out to others at all. :)