ManagingPrime

Chuck Blue effed my life

Chuck Blue didn't eff your life. Chuck Blue ruint your life. Get it right, noob. :P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You didn't try to keep up, did you?

Last time I saw Chuck I got four beers in and called it before "trying to keep up" seemed like a good idea. But at least I had a good excuse for missing dinner with my team "Yeah, I was all set to come back into town to meet you guys but I started drinking beer with Chuck Blue." Knowing nods all around. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Dude, you got a t-shirt? All I got was a hat. It says "Skymonkey" in the front in green and black (my gear colors) and "AggieDave" on the back.

Rocked it in Eloy, with the classic tequila shots puke pic out side the bomb shelter of Chucky. Then woke up at 4am that next morning with Chuck sitting over me telling me to wake up and drink with him because everyone else went to sleep! My liver still hurts from that boogie!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I have to meet this chuck character.

Don't ever try to drink him under the table. He'll win every time. :P

Cool dude nonetheless. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban