quade

The Social Network

He said while others say that social networking has brought people together, he thinks it has drawn them apart.

Marriage counselor that I go to hates Facebook. She says it has caused more divorces and bad resurgent relationships in the last few years than she's seen in the first 15 years of her practice. Sure it "brings people together", but most of us are so emotionally immature, that it brings us together in bad ways.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

A Few Good Men, The American President and Charlie Wilson's War on Netflix DVD are also written by Sorkin.

I added Charlie Wilson to my queue. Actually, after looking them up, I realized I had already seen the other two. But it was so long ago that I hadn't remembered them from the names. I remember A Few Good Men being pretty good, but the other one might have been too, umm.... romantic-comedyish or something.

A Few Good Men, The American President and Charlie Wilson's War on Netflix DVD are also written by Sorkin.

I added Charlie Wilson to my queue. Actually, after looking them up, I realized I had already seen the other two. But it was so long ago that I hadn't remembered them from the names. I remember A Few Good Men being pretty good, but the other one might have been too, umm.... romantic-comedyish or something.

Big thumbs up on "Charlie Wilson's War"!
The best part is Philip Seymour Hoffman!:D

Also, from what I've read, it is very accurate on what happened.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.