skydiverbry

Is there a way???

True story.

I like to keep things somewhat tidy and I don't like the trailer-trash look.

Fortunately, or unfortunately (but that's another story), my ex was a clean freak. Not the deep-clean type but the busy-work type.

She'd vacuum multiple times a day...every day. It's amazing that our carpet had any fuzz at all.

Set down a glass on a table and you'd better keep a hand on it. Get up to go to the bathroom or something, come back and it's gone....in the dishwasher. I sometimes threatened her that I was gonna drive her totally bat-shit crazy one day by super gluing a glass to a table and just sit back and watch the show.

Heaven help me and boy if we left a sock on the floor. We'd STILL be hearing about it.

If you left something laying out, it'd be gone when you came back and now you're on a search mission trying to find it if she's not there to tell you where she put it.
"Where's that screwdriver I was using?"
"I put it away"
"Where?"

...now putting things away is a good thing. Putting it in different places every time is something else. If you're going to put it away, put it where it belongs!

You know, now that I think about it, she was probably trying to drive ME bat-shit crazy and did a good job of it.
[:/]

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Dust free? I don't think that happens in our house.

My house is good with the dust staying away for a few days, it's the cat hair problem that I have. It's never-ending! :S

Do you brush your kitties daily? That really helps with the hair.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

My house is good with the dust staying away for a few days, it's the cat hair problem that I have. It's never-ending! :S

Is that a euphemism?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

A six pack and a bottle of whiskey and I'm cleaning like a happy madmanB|

That's like using Scotch for mouthwash. Your breath isn't any better but you don't care.

My signature line.

;)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

If there isn't enough energy to dust once in a while, I can't see the daily grooming of the main offender :P

lisa
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Is that a euphemism?:|

i knew as soon as I posted that someone would take it out of context..:P

I had two kitties one was very fuzzy and would shed everywhere if she was not combed daily. The other had short hair and was all black. I found a fine comb worked well to keep them from shedding all over.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Oh, I'm not as bad as your ex. I do like the main areas cleaned up before bed, so I can wake up to a peaceful room intead of one that is full of clutter but even I have things laying around throughout the day.

Now, dishes left in the sink: that's a no-no unless you're having to soak something.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Now, dishes left in the sink: that's a no-no unless you're having to soak something.

Definitely with you on that - dishes get washed or put in the dishwasher immediately after use (with the exception for soaking, of course).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke