ryoder

Nicolas Cage

Embarrassing: Being jailed for public drunkenness, disturbing the peace and domestic violence.

More embarrassing: Being sprung by Dog the Bounty Hunter: http://www.popeater.com/2011/04/17/nicolas-cage-bailed-out-dog-bounty-hunter/
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

.... is a horrible actor.

Not always. Just most times. I really think it's a direction issue more than anything else. Directors are just afraid to tell him how to act.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Not always. Just most times. I really think it's a direction issue more than anything else. Directors are just afraid to tell him how to act.

I met Cage and Jim Carey in San Diego a few years ago, a friend Captains a charter fishing boat (a really nice one)
...they had paid for the boat for a 3 day charter to hunt tuna, I got to go along as a deck hand & 'cook'. B|:ph34r:

Cage was a VERY nice guy, charismatic and engaging yet really down to earth, I was wearing an Elsinore hat and he wanted to talk about Skydiving quite a bit.

Carey on the other hand was a nervous wreck, seems he REALLY doesn't like boats...it was SO bad that 45 minutes into open water he had us turn around and go back. Nick was very apologetic and not only didn't ask about a refund but tipped everybody 300.00 a piece for the trouble.

I didn't even have the boat tied up and Jim Carey was running for the parking lot! :D

~that was the 2nd time I'd met Cage, my father-in-law use to work at Canters restaurant in L.A., he and Nick were long time acquaintances and we were there about 15 years ago when Nicolas and his SO came in for coffee...I didn't want to trouble him but my honey's dad insisted and Nick was then too very gracious and polite.

A cool guy from the two times I've met him...B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Damn, you get around.:P

Sounds like Nick is having a little drinking trouble in his life and needs to straighten some stuff out. Maybe this will spur him into action.

I don't know much about how bail works, but did Nick really need Dog to do it? Couldn't he post his own bail? Money troubles or not, I think he could scrape up a few bucks.

Damn, you get around.:P

Sounds like Nick is having a little drinking trouble in his life and needs to straighten some stuff out. Maybe this will spur him into action.

I don't know much about how bail works, but did Nick really need Dog to do it? Couldn't he post his own bail? Money troubles or not, I think he could scrape up a few bucks.

He's just following the Charlie Sheen school of success! :P

Lisa Marie Presley was married to Michael Jackson for 18 months before she filed for divorce.

She barely lasted three months before filing for divorce from Nicholas Cage.

Doesn't that speak volumes about Nicholas Cage? I mean a woman who would tolerate 18 months of Michael Jackson could tolerate a mere three with him?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Lisa Marie Presley was married to Michael Jackson for 18 months before she filed for divorce.

Doesn't that speak volumes about Nicholas Cage? I mean a woman who would tolerate 18 months of Michael Jackson could tolerate a mere three with him?

Apparently Jacko had better "jesus juice."
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Apparently Jacko had better "jesus juice."

Either that or Lisa-Marie got tired of dressin' up like Elvis for 'slap & tickle' time! :$

I'm thinking that Nicholas actually wanted to have sex with her.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I met Cage and Jim Carey in San Diego a few years ago, a friend Captains a charter fishing boat (a really nice one)
...they had paid for the boat for a 3 day charter to hunt tuna, I got to go along as a deck hand & 'cook'. B|:ph34r:

Cage was a VERY nice guy, charismatic and engaging yet really down to earth, I was wearing an Elsinore hat and he wanted to talk about Skydiving quite a bit.

Carey on the other hand was a nervous wreck, seems he REALLY doesn't like boats...it was SO bad that 45 minutes into open water he had us turn around and go back. Nick was very apologetic and not only didn't ask about a refund but tipped everybody 300.00 a piece for the trouble.

I didn't even have the boat tied up and Jim Carey was running for the parking lot! :D

~that was the 2nd time I'd met Cage, my father-in-law use to work at Canters restaurant in L.A., he and Nick were long time acquaintances and we were there about 15 years ago when Nicolas and his SO came in for coffee...I didn't want to trouble him but my honey's dad insisted and Nick was then too very gracious and polite.

My experience with him is similar. I was in a bar with family and friends having a welcome home party after getting back from Iraq(Desert Storm)and he sent beer over to us. I went over to him at the bar to say thanks and invite him to join us. We talked for awhile and then I excused myself. Seemed like an OK guy me. I'm sure he is human just like all the rest of us and has his good and bad days.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Met him a couple times. He can be a douche. I'm in a few scenes of "Bad Lieutenant" with him. His uncle, Francis Ford Coppola, is much nicer.

I can't help but laugh. In that article, Dog complains that it took 8 hours to bail him out. To get someone out of OPP, that is quick! Don't ask how I know! :D

Wow!
What a financial mess: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/04/bad-flicks-bad-investments-bad-attitude-whats-wrong-with-nicolas-cage