airtwardo

Would you care to donate?~

:S

When did every freakin' business in town start thinking it was a good idea to ask me for MORE money than I just spent?? >:(

So far today I've been asked by the Jack-in-the-box clown (breakfast), the old guy with the eye-patch at Taco Bell (lunch), the tattooed pimple factory cashier at Walgreen, the dizzy blond with 9 pounds of jewelry in her face at the dry cleaners, the pissy grocery store clerk, and the hot braless redheaded clerk at Chevron...(I gave HER two bucks for...oh hell I don't remember, but it sounded like a good cause.:) :$)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

When did every freakin' business in town start thinking it was a good idea to ask me for MORE money than I just spent?? >:(

I also question how much of this money actually makes it to the charity involved.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I also question how much of this money actually makes it to the charity involved.

THAT is always a good question. It's interesting to look at the percentages that go for operating costs in many non-profits. We have an entire catalog of charities we may donate to through payroll deductions at my workplace. That's one of the items listed for each requester. :)
I know V and I do all of our expenses for the Leap for Lupus out of pocket each year, from web fees to postage to hiring a band and buying beer. Don't know if I'll be able to afford that after I retire. :D:)

THAT is always a good question. It's interesting to look at the percentages that go for operating costs in many non-profits.

There was a donation 'scam' down here a few years back that was spotlighted, the guy had a 20 person boiler room taking donations for the 'just say no' organization.

The donations tallied over 90% for him less than 10% for the cause...the 'scam' was he disclosed quite different numbers.

You just outted yourself on what it is that you do during the day.

My ex, the shop-a-holic that she was, didn't do THAT much running around town. Personally, I think she had her boyfriend do the shopping and just picked it up as she left his house.

It's a funny vision of you talking to a Jack-in-the-Box clown....probably trading jokes and squirting each other with seltzer bottles.
:D:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You just outted yourself on what it is that you do during the day.

My ex, the shop-a-holic that she was, didn't do THAT much running around town. Personally, I think she had her boyfriend do the shopping and just picked it up as she left his house.

It's a funny vision of you talking to a Jack-in-the-Box clown....probably trading jokes and squirting each other with seltzer bottles.
:D:D:D:D

Hey...>:(

:ph34r: Mom's out drivin the bus till Saturday and since we just got back from an extended tour of Europe and the middle east...SOMEBODY has to run errands!

Now gimme back my seltzer bottle! >:(