bbarnhouse

Mark Kirkby run for Special Operations Foundation

Hello Everyone!:)
I am posting a note from Mark Kirkby in hopes that you will help with this effort.

Generally,Dropzone.com does not allow for this type of post, so thank you Meso for allowing it!

Dear friends,
As skydivers we rub shoulders with some of the finest individuals in the special operations community. This year I plan to direct my passion for running at raising funds for the Special Operations warrior foundation. I have set the goal of running from Green Valley Az, to Phoenix Az, a distance of 150 miles. My plan is to arrive in Phoenix at noon on Veterans day November 11, 2011. I will be running non stop to the best of my ability, and will take whatever encouragement and pledges you are able to provide.

Thanks,

Happy trails,

Mark Kirkby.

If you wish to help, I have provided the link to the donation page. All proceeds will be donated to SOWF which supports continuing education for children of fallen soldiers as well as our wounded warriors.
Thank you in advance for your help.
B2

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/mark-kirkby/special-operations-warrior-foundation?fge=ask

So wait. Mark has time to replace all of his Airspeed team members in one fell swoop and stay at the top of the international 4-way game AND train for an event of this magnitude?

Way to make the rest of us feel like slackers. I need to take a nap after just reading about a 150-mile run. :D:D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke