nigel99

Understanding women

The trouble is that I just don't understand women in general. I mean, how CAN you ever begin to understand a strange creature who is able to become sexually or romantically infatuated with those ugly, hairy, misshapen, smelly things called Men?

I like this saying:)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Women don't love men. They love the power a man can wield and the fact that they can use their pussies to control that power.

Read any text written by any feminist and you'll realize that all they ever talk is about male power. And the reason feminist keep going about it so much is the fact that most of them are unable to attract men and become frustrated over the fact they can't have any male power under their control.

Also the whole nice guy syndrome. Nice guys are basically spineless, balless, sad sacks of shits who get walked over by everybody. No power, no female attraction.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Women don't love men. They love the power a man can wield and the fact that they can use their pussies to control that power.

Read any text written by any feminist and you'll realize that all they ever talk is about male power. And the reason feminist keep going about it so much is the fact that most of them are unable to attract men and become frustrated over the fact they can't have any male power under their control.

Also the whole nice guy syndrome. Nice guys are basically spineless, balless, sad sacks of shits who get walked over by everybody. No power, no female attraction.

Tell us how you really feel, while I get the popcorn. :D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

The trouble is that I just don't understand women in general. I mean, how CAN you ever begin to understand a strange creature who is able to become sexually or romantically infatuated with those ugly, hairy, misshapen, smelly things called Men?

I like this saying:)

Some one on here had a signature line that said, "There are two rule for understanding women. Neither one works."

God made women beautiful so that men would love them. He made them dumb so that they would love men.

We live in a world where 50% of the population controls 100% of the pussy.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

While this is true for most women (women love assholes they think they can change), there are some of us who do appreciate the nice guys, BUT, there's a difference between a "nice guy" and a doormat.

there's a difference between a "nice guy" and a doormat.

SOOOOO true. Too many people confuse the two... The so-called "nice" guys that finish last don't fail because they are nice but because they have no spine and/or personality and/or balls.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

While this is true for most women (women love assholes they think they can change), there are some of us who do appreciate the nice guys, BUT, there's a difference between a "nice guy" and a doormat.

http://www.deepjiveinterests.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/bullshit.jpg
http://www.brusco.es/wp-content/uploads/bullShit.jpg
The more of an ass you are the more ass you get...
The worst thing a guy can be is a "done project"
Job? Check!
Nice place to live? Check!
On the "right" path to a comfy life? Check!
And you will never get laid.

Women at best are bored...no clue why with all the shopping but...they appear to be bored looking for a project.
So be an ass be a mess and it will work out A-OK!
:)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>women are selfish bitches!

You, Arvoitus and Shah should really get together. Heck, get an apartment together somewhere that has a female landlord and it could be the next TV reality show!

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!
WTF!
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/epicsmallcopp1.gif
Cut that shit out! Where did i use the word bitch or selfish?
CUT THAT SHIT OUT!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

>women are selfish bitches!

You, Arvoitus and Shah should really get together. Heck, get an apartment together somewhere that has a female landlord and it could be the next TV reality show!

Funny you should mention moving as I am currently moving out of my nice apartment and into a cheaper tiny room since I'm not dating any more. No need to 'impress' the ladies with my 'place.' What a crock of shit that is.

I did get a mirage rig just in case I ever decide I want to start dating again. B|

>Where did i use the word bitch or selfish?

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that you said that:

Arvo: Women don't love men.
Deltron: women are selfish bitches!
Shah: Just what I needed another "girl" who is a "friend"

That would just be an interesting assortment of people to get together.

Billvon,
Yeah, jsut what I need...another "girl" who is a "friend".
I love my friends, they mean the world to me. I care about them for they have always been there for me.
And I have many, and am very greatful.
But...now...I'm kind of down and well....I would realy like to have a partner.
And no, I personally do not believe in friends with benefits. Friends are friends, benefits are benefits.
So.....no I think you girls are great. I love you all. BUT you do make life for us guys a bit harsh.
You say one thing and do another. You will act first and think later. You will.....just make us guys go batty.
But what can you do right?

Billvon,
I love my friends, they mean the world to me. I care about them for they have always been there for me.
And no, I personally do not believe in friends with benefits. Friends are friends, benefits are benefits.
So.....no I think you girls are great. I love you all. BUT you do make life for us guys a bit harsh.
You say one thing and do another. You will act first and think later. You will.....just make us guys go batty.

Go celibate?
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

>I think you girls are great. I love you all. BUT you do make
>life for us guys a bit harsh. You say one thing and do another.
>You will act first and think later. You will.....just make us guys go batty.
>But what can you do right?

Do what women do. Get together with other guys who have been driven batty and commiserate!

Go celibate?

You first :P

Nah see the major problem with women is this....and I have no idea why you girls do this.
You say you don't want X and then you turn around and go for X.
And then we guys are dumb enough to ask you, our friends, what you think about dating/girl/other and we half expect to get a reasonable answer.....we don't...we get crap data back but we know no better and we act on it and well it's a mess.
We men as asking the blind about the color of the sky.

Case in point, I loved my x wife there was nothing I would not have done for her...if you only knew what I had to go through to have her in my life and what I had done for her you would understand but I digress. And she being a typical girl had "issues" with EVERYTHING! And all I cared about was making her happy and giving her a good life.
So she would get upset at her boss or her job and would throw a shit fit......I like a dumb ass would call my mom/aunt/female friend and ask for advice how to make things better.....very dumb of me.

These lovely women would usually say "Oh she's having a bad day/week/month why don't you surprise her and buy flowers and take them over to her job. All will be well."
And that's what I did. I loved my x wife, I wanted to see her smile, and well what's $30 in flowers when you love someone. So that's what I did. I ENABLED HER TO BECOME MORE AND MORE OF A RAVING LUNATIC!

Every time she threw a shit fit I would show up with a shit eating grin with a big bouquet of flowers....
If I were a smart man...and hindsight being 20/20 which it always is? I should have told her to grow up, act her age and get over it. And that she was going to have good days and bad days good bosses and bad bosses and she should shut the hell up and make dinner once in a while.

So do I "understand" women more now? It only cost me a little over $10k but yeah. I've learned that you should be treated equally. You act like a dumb ass you should be told so.

And if I ever get married again....and she has a bad day, week, month...she can go pound sand. This boy is not bringing any girl any flowers to her job so as to brighten her day.

Billvon,

Go celibate?

Works for me!! :D