SpeedRacer

"Sadly, most people won't repost this..." (facebook rant)

Or the people who post what they're doing at the moment are just as annoying.

"Just got home, making dinner"

"Just checked in at the 'Green Burrito' "

"Going to grandmas with the baby"

Who gives a shit.

No kidding. That's what Twitter is for.:P

I'm planning to make a fortune off robbing the people "checking in" anywhere except their house.

How do you rob a house? I know you can burglarize a house, but when robbing a house do you point a gun at the house and tell the house to give up it's TV?

(That's a big pet peeve of mine, there is a significant difference between robbery and burglary. Robbery requires theft from a person with an assault or threat. Burglary involves gaining access to a location you are not allowed to commit theft. Example: Burglary of a motor vehicle happens when someone breaks your window and takes your iPod. Robbery occurs when someone goes into a gas station, displays a knife and takes the money out of the register).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

(That's a big pet peeve of mine, there is a significant difference between robbery and burglary. Robbery requires theft from a person with an assault or threat. Burglary involves gaining access to a location you are not allowed to commit theft. Example: Burglary of a motor vehicle happens when someone breaks your window and takes your iPod. Robbery occurs when someone goes into a gas station, displays a knife and takes the money out of the register).

It's only robbery if there is an employee at the gas station. If nobody's home it is a burglary.:)
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

It's only robbery if there is an employee at the gas station. If nobody's home it is a burglary.:)

Exactly. That is my point.

You can not rob a house.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

i recently posted this on my wall:

it annoys me when people post something on their wall and ask everyone to repost it. if it annoys you too, repost this! that'll show them!

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum