JohnnyMarko

Name calling

I'm doing an anti-bully campaign for my Persuasion & Social Influence course and I'm creating a poster with a photo of a sad student that's been the subject of bullying (of course I'm using a photo of me :$:P ). I'm doing that typical words over the face kinda thing and wanted to get some input on words/names those who have been the subject of bullying have been called. Any help is appreciated. Oh and no curse words, only things like loser, fag, ugly, etc.

"reason (bully) can't enjoy life..." :o

Ouch!!

OP, why can't you use curse words? They're taboo for a reason...

Names I was called through school when I was bullied:
faggot, freak, psycho, n*gger (I'm white, but this was considered an insult to anyone where I grew up), pin cushion (piercings), retard, junkie

I like it, dark, scary, lonesome, and isolated. Graphically strong, especially the way you minimized the kid's face (just how he feels), but what about the girls? I know it is a class project, but girls are horrid, too.

Maybe, a poster in the same vein, but from a girl's perspective, too? Girl bullies expose things more than boys. Just something to consider.

lisa
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I need some critiques. This is a very rough first attempt. Not happy with it right now, especially the image. Advice? (Normally I hate people critiquing shit, but since I don't know any of you I'm letting my barrier down)

I like it. Dark and forboding, the subject has his (your?) head down in a "beaten" manner. The red text is eye catching and the names on the face are powerful.

I personally don't agree with the statement "If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem". Are victims of bullying part of the problem? Are those who are unaware because the bullies are good at concealing it part of the problem?
I'm not sure what would be a good replacement. Maybe something along the lines of "You don't have to hit to hurt someone" or "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words can break my spirit"

But it's a really good start.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo