ryoder

"Everybody was kung-fu fighting..."

Not surprising really. People in that neck of the woods are expected to take care of themselves and be competent to take care of their employer's interests. That includes physical fitness and skills beyond "what you're paid to do." If you want to be impressed, see what their security guard types can do, let alone police or military.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Like I'm gonna get THAT song outta head now...thanks! >:(:P

ugh...
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I trained in Wing Chun for about six months and I thought it was a very effective style for close quarters, as in coach class. First-class, you're better off getting the attendants law degrees and threatening to sue unruly passengers.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I use to fight in martial arts tournaments regularly. There was always someone who wanted to play that song. I learned to hate it.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.