CarrieByTheSea

City Island (Film)

Was scrolling through my Netflix instant queue tonight and decided to watch this.

Fun movie. And yes, Mr. Strait is easy on the eyes. But I will always have a thing for Andy Garcia - I have ever since seeing The Untouchables in high school and all my friends said "Who was that guy?" about Kevin Costner and I said "No, who was that other guy?" re: Andy Garcia.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

But I will always have a thing for Andy Garcia - I have ever since seeing The Untouchables in high school and all my friends said "Who was that guy?" about Kevin Costner and I said "No, who was that other guy?" re: Andy Garcia.

Concur on Andy Garcia (especially in Will & Grace :$:D), but also with your friends on Costner. I was crazy 'bout Costner in elementary/middle school--mostly from Dances with Wolves (still have not seen the part where Two Socks is shot--cannot do it). Tin Cup is definitely in my "top ten" favorite movies; Costner reminds me of my hunny and Russo, me. To be fair, I have at least 20 movies I count in my "top ten" depending on when we are talking and what we are talking about. :P
"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

But I will always have a thing for Andy Garcia - I have ever since seeing The Untouchables in high school and all my friends said "Who was that guy?" about Kevin Costner and I said "No, who was that other guy?" re: Andy Garcia.

Concur on Andy Garcia (especially in Will & Grace :$:D), but also with your friends on Costner. I was crazy 'bout Costner in elementary/middle school--mostly from Dances with Wolves (still have not seen the part where Two Socks is shot--cannot do it). Tin Cup is definitely in my "top ten" favorite movies; Costner reminds me of my hunny and Russo, me. To be fair, I have at least 20 movies I count in my "top ten" depending on when we are talking and what we are talking about. :P

Couldn't get into Dances With Wolves, didn't even try watching Tin Cup. Of course, I'm one of about 10 people who didn't like Field of Dreams, either.

If I had to go with fave Costner flicks I'd have to include Fandango, Bull Durham and No Way Out.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I do not think I have seen Field of Dreams in its entirety, nor did I even see a bit of it until recently.

I was nine-years-old when Dances with Wolves came out and I LOVED it. I have seen it several times since. Still love it. :)
And speaking of young crushes, I also really liked Wind in his Hair. :$:)

"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin