ZigZagMarquis

Your plans for the Zombie Apocalypse

Are we talking the first Resident Evil zombies, or Left 4 Dead zombies?

Resident Evil zombies: Machete would be my weapon of choice. They move slow, their bites don't do a lot of damage, and you don't turn into a zombie when they bite you. Guns don't seem to work well, unless you've got a shotgun and are shooting at short range. Shotguns take too long to load. Decapitate instead.

Left 4 Dead zombies: Suicide. Death before dishonor.

That would be a sucker bet that you would have the rest of a very short life to think about.

I suppose I could just wait outside until you starve to death...

...chicken!:P

I will take my chances on that one too. A siege does not work for those who did not prepare appropriately.

Other... how do YOU plan to survive the zombie apocalypse!!??!

:P

:D

One shot one kill... unless you can line up a few heads for extra points.:D
where is the chainsaw option ? :D

I have 3 and plenty of fuel and oil.... but the smellll.. eeesh.. I prefer a much longer range option.... to keep from stinkin up the place.

Resident Evil zombies: Machete would be my weapon of choice. They move slow, their bites don't do a lot of damage, and you don't turn into a zombie when they bite you. Guns don't seem to work well, unless you've got a shotgun and are shooting at short range. Shotguns take too long to load. Decapitate instead.

nah, the left 4 dead zombies arent really that bad. the 28 days later zombies, now those fuckers were fast!!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Other... how do YOU plan to survive the zombie apocalypse!!??!

:P

:D

One shot one kill... unless you can line up a few heads for extra points.:D
where is the chainsaw option ? :D

I have 3 and plenty of fuel and oil.... but the smellll.. eeesh.. I prefer a much longer range option.... to keep from stinkin up the place.

Got to agree with red on this one. I like the long range option, with two well maintained pistols for closer in work (suppressors optional), and when all the bullets are gone and everything is still going pear shaped and sideways, a pair of Kukris. Honestly I worry more about food than dealing with the shambling semi-deceased. (I deal with them at work already) :P But then again, there are some decent farms nearby that may suddenly become available, and the sea and sound have got food aplenty.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I will project myself to be with Amazon, Clay, or James...

Don't scoff, if we get to talk zombies, I get to believe in astral projection to a safe place! B|

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Shotguns are quickly loaded if you train for it.

The answer is so obvious considering what skillz we posses;

load a skyvan or otter with skydivers, these skydivers of course will have supplies attached to them.

Find a remote location in Alaska to jump into or a remote island.
after that it's a matter or hunkering down and learning how to live off the land. With a diverse group of 30 or so people you would be fine.

Now just wait 12 months, send out scouts afterward

B|

I am ALIVE!

I often base my views of people on this question.

Typically I ask this question on a first date. If the guy has no answer (they never actually "thought" about it before) they are a dud :P

some sort of crazy liquor cheeseburger party

That would be a sucker bet that you would have the rest of a very short life to think about.

I will take my chances on that one too. A siege does not work for those who did not prepare appropriately.

The question is how are you gonna survive?

I'm a zombie...expecting me to prepare appropriately is rather delusional. I just want to eat your brains.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

The question is how are you gonna survive?

I'm a zombie...expecting me to prepare appropriately is rather delusional. I just want to eat your brains.

Smallish hole in the front... back of the head.. nonexistent.... zombie "brains" misted all over behind them... priceless.:ph34r:

For me the important question is: Can zombies swim? can they shamble across the sound if the depth of water is over their head? If not, then it's hard to think of somewhere better than "life on a sandbar". Take out two bridges and we're golden. Or if it goes quick, head south, take out one bridge that's about ready to collapse anyway, and no zombies other than the very small local population. Since a number of them are shambling near-dead already, dealing with them as shambling undead shouldn't be all that difficult! B|

Best of all, I'll have a reason for fishing, crabbing, and ocean type fun all day, and the garden is on its way to full up and running status. Plenty of feral pigs and small herd of deer to pass the time and restock the pantry as necessary.

Shoot, the more I think about it, the more I wonder if we wouldn't be better out here if the zombpocalyse did happen. :)

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

For me the important question is: Can zombies swim? can they shamble across the sound if the depth of water is over their head?

They are dead. I don’t think they will drown. Maybe they will just walk across the bottom and come out on the other side.

For me the important question is: Can zombies swim? can they shamble across the sound if the depth of water is over their head?

They are dead. I don’t think they will drown. Maybe they will just walk across the bottom and come out on the other side.

just like in pirates of the Caribbean!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

just like in pirates of the Caribbean!

Or how about the awesome zombie vs shark scene in the movie Zombie...? Water is no barrier
some sort of crazy liquor cheeseburger party

My plans would include weapons, ammo AND a "bug out bag"!!

I've heard that the bug out bag is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!

- now a better question would be what are your plans for next year with the Mayan Predictions of the End of the World?! Zombies are easy to deal with... at least the world is still there. BUT... what if there is NO WORLD? :o:o