SuFantasma

School Project Help !

Can anyone please help? My daughter has a class project to receive post cards from as many US States as she can get.

Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and Virgin Islands are specially unique!

Enclosed is the class project flyer... If you are able to help, please put Katie G. on the To: person on the postcard. The address is:

Katie G.
c/o Amy Hull - Second Grade
Kings Ridge Christian School
2765 Bethany Bend
Alpharetta, Ga 30004

Final note: they are SECOND GRADERS! Please send appropriate post cards! Anything with a skydiving theme gets brownie points! I will put you on my owe-you-beer list! I'll even refund the postage via Paypal!

Please post if you can help! Cheers!
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Maybe the teacher's head!!! I don't know what's going on, but kids today are too darn suspicious and inquisitive .. they can Wiki, Google-it, History-channel-it, Myth-Buster-it .. WTF? It's like they have an Encyclopedia portal without the soupy-sales dude....

I really appreciate all the replies and cheerful willingness to contribute. Thank you so much. Likewise, our family is receptive to your activities, causes and endeavors. Whether its a personal message or a post, please let us know how we can continue to be a community of skydivers and a collection of best traits this world needs.

Salud, dinero y amor!

Second graders are hard to impress...

Yeah well, mine is a postcard I bought in Paris France 5 days ago, mailed to Katie from Houston Texas...THAT will get them scratching their lil' heads! ;):ph34r:

Well, you did drive to Paris, TX to mail it, right?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Second graders are hard to impress...

Yeah well, mine is a postcard I bought in Paris France 5 days ago, mailed to Katie from Houston Texas...THAT will get them scratching their lil' heads! ;):ph34r:

Well, you did drive to Paris, TX to mail it, right?:ph34r:

The thought actually crossed my mind...but I'm swamped catching up on honey-do's after being gone so much the last 4 weeks! :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~