JohnnyMarko

Post your embarassing drunk photos

Made an appearance in Iowa this weekend. Had some liquid fun and ended up on a stripper pole by the end of the night....this is one of the safe for work photos...others available by request :P

Who else has embarrassing/awkward moment photos when they had some liquid courage? And I know you have some since you're all skydivers

ETA: Girls and their crappy point and shoot cameras can't take a good photo

hahahahahaha :D:D:D

Edited to add: Glad you didn't find the colorful one. :D

"Colorful" as in minimal clothing?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If your searches turn up that photo of Skittles drunk and naked on the floor at a party, you don't need to share it with us.:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I don't have a single embarassing photo of me while drunk. I don't drink. I'm a perfect little angel who goes to sleep by 8pm every night and never hangs out at the bonfire...ESPECIALLY at boogies. :):):)

LIAR! :P

Though I'm the same way w/ the no embarrassing photos. Except I'm a terrible drunk, I'm just rarely actually embarrassed by my drunken escapades :D;):ph34r:

I'm a perfect little angel who goes to sleep by 8pm every night...

With who?:|

It's just me. I'm a virgin too.

No one ever invited you to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"?[:/]

Its been a while. Good times World Freefall Convention Quincy, IL 2000. Trying to get my pants on...go figure the rest..hahahaha. What happens in Quincy stays in Quincy.
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

I don't have a single embarassing photo of me while drunk. I don't drink. I'm a perfect little angel who goes to sleep by 8pm every night and never hangs out at the bonfire...ESPECIALLY at boogies. :):):)

Hmm... where did I put that picture from the Halloween boogie?:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

If your searches turn up that photo of Skittles drunk and naked on the floor at a party, you don't need to share it with us.:S

Or after he did a header off the tiki bar at SDC

Same one.

No, I'm not going to go find it. I've seen it once, and that was one too many times. :o
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

ok ok i am a good girl these days (sometimes, depends how you define that) but this particular pic i was about 18 and for some reason couldn't stop laughing, nor could i overcome the force of gravity to get up off my friend's bedroom floor... lol. good times...

blue ones...
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi