npgraphicdesign

Why are you such a JERK?

I like to get in the lane that doesn't end and get beside the people like you, make sure NEVER to look over at em, and don't give an inch. Just keep on driven until I run em off the road. Guess that make me the jerk :P

It's no big deal if that lane comes from an on-ramp, but when the people already on the road cut over to the on-ramp as if it's a new lane, then expect to merge back in 10 cars ahead, that pisses me off! >:( Those are the ones I deny re-entry!
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I use to harass my older sister when we were kids quite a bit...

When she would be in the driveway 'talking' with her BF after a date, I would hit all the high intensity outside lights and brighter their evening. :ph34r:

Sometimes her BF would sneak into the yard at night and he would talk to her through the 2nd story window...I'd turn on the sprinklers! :):D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My first job was an editor at AOL. We all had to work customer support one day a month. (This was back in 1995.) I got a TTY call for tech support. First question I asked the deaf man: "Sir, can you hear the modem dial?"

That was you????

Bastard! >:(

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You DO know I didn't do it intentionally, and felt like a total asshole after, right?

Still cringe when I think about it. I laugh a litte, too, but still cringe. :)

My first job was an editor at AOL. We all had to work customer support one day a month. (This was back in 1995.) I got a TTY call for tech support. First question I asked the deaf man: "Sir, can you hear the modem dial?"

That was you????

Hey, I laughed too. No it wasn't me who you handled.

Hell, my wife was at a Cracker Barrel restaurant when she had a waitress respond to her "sorry, I'm deaf" comment by coming back with a menu in Braille!!! :D:D:D

You DO know I didn't do it intentionally, and felt like a total asshole after, right?

Still cringe when I think about it. I laugh a litte, too, but still cringe. :)

That was you????

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's no big deal if that lane comes from an on-ramp, but when the people already on the road cut over to the on-ramp as if it's a new lane, then expect to merge back in 10 cars ahead, that pisses me off! >:( Those are the ones I deny re-entry!

Or like in stop-n-go traffic in construction zones. Many people will politely merge prior to the cones actually ending the lane. Then some asshats will come zooming past all the patiently queued motorists to cut way up in line, because they are more important than everyone else.:|

I'm the guy who slows down and blocks that lane so they can't pass, then I merge where I belong when the lane ends. :P Really people, wait your turn. :D

Or like in stop-n-go traffic in construction zones. Many people will politely merge prior to the cones actually ending the lane. Then some asshats will come zooming past all the patiently queued motorists to cut way up in line, because they are more important than everyone else.:|

I'm the guy who slows down and blocks that lane so they can't pass, then I merge where I belong when the lane ends. :P Really people, wait your turn. :D

Baaaaad John...baaaaad. :D

Bi-polar (& ADD)... it's an "explaination" not and excuse or crutch. My job is to NOT make others around me pay for my disorder. Life is good now that that level of realization was reached. :) before life was full of fights and games of OUTBURST, like yelling FORE! ;)

Baaaaad John...baaaaad. :D

You know I'm right.:P

I do the same thing :) Or, if I don't catch them in time, I don't let them cut in ahead of me.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message