jumpwally

Why do people...The Official Aggravation Thread

Its raining while waiting for my roof to be fixed,,,,>:( I'm pissed and aggravated...which leads me to :

Why do people blur out the license plate on the vehicle they are trying to sell ? I don't care but why go thru the effort. Do they not know that thousands of people see the same car on the road daily ? >:(

Why post "wanted :Big Boy Rig " when just a few clicks away there are three rigs listed as " Big Boy Rig " >:(

Idiotic additional unneeded info such as " this rig was owned by an ER Physician " :S Is the rig better because of it ? What if a Dentist owned it ? >:(

Your turn,,,tell us what gets you corked off !! GO ---
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Leeches posing as your kid that doesn't appreciate shit. Tried for 2 years and almost $9000 to get the lazy little bitch to get back to school and / or get her own cleaning business going and / or finish her grade 12,, all failed as partying and having a good time is the priority (on other people's dimes of course).
Finally cut her off financially and she has the balls to ask,,,,,wait for it,,,,What did I do?? Why won't you help me???,,,,,, My answer,,,You haven't done shit,,,that's the problem.

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

People that have not paid their home mortgage in over a year, and have the nerve to ask for money to leave the house in clean condition. Its called "cash for keys" in the real estate repo world. Banks now pay people to leave the house that they have lived in free for months, if not years. I do know honorable people that have simply called the banks and said the keys are under the mat, but those are few, and far between.

Why do people blur out the license plate on the vehicle they are trying to sell ? I don't care but why go thru the effort. Do they not know that thousands of people see the same car on the road daily ? >:(

You can find out a lot of personal information about a person by looking up their license plate numbers if you know what to look for. Looking out at a random license plate in the parking lot from my desk, I found the owner's name and DL number. A bit of a deeper search with that info led me to their address, phone number, name of their wife and how much they bought their house for and on what date and real estate company they bought it from. I'm sure if I kept going I could come up with a social security number.

Welcome to the information age! :D

Oh yeah... a thing that aggravates me...

When it takes longer than about 30 minutes to find out personal information of someone online. If I want to find out where someone lives, I shouldn't have to use (EDIT: computer voodoo) to get access to the database of another state's records. They should just offer it up. If someone wants the info, they're going to get it anyway.

Your turn,,,tell us what gets you corked off !! GO ---

people who don't wait to see if someone is getting off the elevator before charging right in.

people in line at a stop light yapping on the phone causing them to have an extremely delayed reaction when the light turns green. if you can't talk and drive in a timely manner, hang up or pull over!
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

Well,,Duh ! So whats the diff ? I see plates all day in traffic, you cover your plate while you try to sell but your car/plate is seen by thousands daily on the road. Thats like wearing clothes to the Doc's office but then walking around naked all day everywhere else.:S

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Stupid white boys that dress and try to act like gangsters annoy me. Pull up your damn pants, put your hat on straight, and stop talking with that fake accent "dawg". Posers.

actually, anybody who does that retarded pants thing.

Leeches posing as your kid that doesn't appreciate shit. Tried for 2 years and almost $9000 to get the lazy little bitch to get back to school and / or get her own cleaning business going and / or finish her grade 12,, all failed as partying and having a good time is the priority (on other people's dimes of course).
Finally cut her off financially and she has the balls to ask,,,,,wait for it,,,,What did I do?? Why won't you help me???,,,,,, My answer,,,You haven't done shit,,,that's the problem.

Parents that whine in public forums about the actions of their children.

You had them, you raised them, live with the results. The fact that YOU tried to overcome the outcome of bad parenting by continuing to give them money and opportunities well after you knew they were useless is not their fault, it's yours.

You sound like the lady that wrote to the advice columnist about their kid that was in college, paid for by the parents, who got a tattoo in spite of a WRITTEN contract not to do so while the parents were picking up the tab for school. Tattoo = financial cutoff for all further school and living expenses. The writer was asking if she should actually follow through on the contract. The columnist wrote YES!!!

Kids need to be clear on the concept that "You can have all the freedom you can afford to pay for." In other words, when you pay for your own housing, food, transportation, education, insurance, etc, then you are free of parental rules. Until that time, you don't get to make all of the decisions in your life, no matter how old you are.

You raised a selfish, inconsiderate, entitled child. Society does not thank you for the outcome of your parenting. Unfortunately, there are a hell of a lot of these shitty humans nowadays, thanks to crappy parenting.

"Kids need to be clear on the concept that "You can have all the freedom you can afford to pay for." In other words, when you pay for your own housing, food, transportation, education, insurance, etc, then you are free of parental rules. Until that time, you don't get to make all of the decisions in your life, no matter how old you are"

being the 8th child of depression era (the real depression) parents, this is exactly how i was raised. i had a paper route starting in the 5th grade, bought my own bikes, waiter in high school, bought my own car AND insurance..paid cash for college...and so on and so on...

how parents raise spoiled brats today is pathetic.:(

holy crap,,,,, lots of knowledge and advice from someone who knows shit about me and the family conditions here,,,go fuck yourself.

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

Using commas instead of periods for an ellipsis

Saying period instead of Full Stop:P

Aye lad, putting a period on a piece of paper is frigging GROSS:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Using commas instead of periods for an ellipsis

Saying period instead of Full Stop:P

Ahhh, looking down on the Colonials again, eh?:P

This is America not caring.:P:D

:(

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

People who can't eat/drink piss me off.

Rather then putting the food item/drink in to their fucking mouths and swallowing they rather put it near their mouth, pucker their fucking lips and start sucking like a fucking vacuum cleaner making this ridiculously annoying sound.

When ever people go postal and shoot up an office I'm absolute convinced the real reason is that one these sucking types drove that person insane.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

People who can't eat/drink piss me off.

Rather then putting the food item/drink in to their fucking mouths and swallowing they rather put it near their mouth, pucker their fucking lips and start sucking like a fucking vacuum cleaner making this ridiculously annoying sound..

+ people who eat with their mouth open - get some fucking manners>:(>:(>:(>:(

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome