TiaDanger

My long distance relationship

...is effing done! Three years of long distance, and I just graduated with my masters degree in biology which means I finally get to move. I can't describe how happy I am. Long distance + grad school at the same time sucked ass, I'm not gonna lie.

For those of you wondering if it is worth it, the answer is yes...you just have to work hard at it, and if its meant to be, it will be. After all the nightmares other people made sure to remind us about, I'm proud that we made it!

Sad to be leaving NorCal, but my ass is going to Eloy! It's nice to finally have something good in my life to report :)

Woo Hoo! Good for you. At first I thought I was reading that the relationship was done, not the "long distance" part! :$ Congratulations on both good pieces of news. :)

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

...is effing done! Three years of long distance, and I just graduated with my masters degree in biology which means I finally get to move. I can't describe how happy I am. Long distance + grad school at the same time sucked ass, I'm not gonna lie.

For those of you wondering if it is worth it, the answer is yes...you just have to work hard at it, and if its meant to be, it will be. After all the nightmares other people made sure to remind us about, I'm proud that we made it!

Sad to be leaving NorCal, but my ass is going to Eloy! It's nice to finally have something good in my life to report :)

Congrats!!! B|

Eloy sucks! The weather is always bad, the beer is warm, and the locals are unfriendly.

Zombies are rampant and there's no food there except Similac.
and to make matters worse
I'LL BE THERE:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Eloy sucks! The weather is always bad, the beer is warm, and the locals are unfriendly.

Zombies are rampant and there's no food there except Similac.
and to make matters worse
I'LL BE THERE:)

When's that Squeak mate ... and wotcha gonna be doing?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

That is *excellent* news - congrats on the relationship AND on finishing your studies :)
Thanks for posting - nice to hear someone say "my long distance relationship is effing done" but in a good way! :D:D

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Warm beer, subpar people? I had heard Eloy was the place to be...now I'm not so sure anymore...:P

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

Hope it works out... don't get married!