NWFlyer

The Secrets to Dating Happiness

And all this time I thought it was roofies & red wine! :$

Well that kinda works but sooner or later they sober up and say "your not tall and handsome your short and ugly'' I guess thats ok for a short term thing....

And all this time I thought it was roofies & red wine! :$

Well that kinda works but sooner or later they sober up and say "your not tall and handsome your short and ugly'' I guess thats ok for a short term thing....

Not if your supply doesn't run out! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

A little bit of a knee-jerk nah-nah-nah-nah-boo-boo is natural... But it's hardly the basis for a healthy new relationship...

looks?
Look we can sit and talk about how civilized we are and how evolved we are.
But in the end, looks turn us on.
So if your friend is turned on by a type of girl who is based on their looks can be a bit more.....picky...then there will be some issues.
Add to it the demographics associated with online dating and life gets harder for your average guy who has some baggage.
I for one am secure in knowing what I find attractive and not.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Add to it the demographics associated with online dating and life gets harder for your average guy who has some baggage.

A guy whose baggage has filled many, many threads, has a little more than some baggage.:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

We're going to need to review this "average guy" you are referring to.
Do we already know him?

I think we are talking about Nats friend.
The way she talked about him, i assumed he was "average".
But I could be wrong.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

It is a thought in the back of my head.
I'm very competative.

Ackkk, you're letting her live in your head . . . rent free. Ya gotta stop that. Forget about her next time you're looking for a date. Just seeing you with any other woman will make her jealous, trust me.

And if she finds out she's still your gold standard . . . damn, that'll just make her day.:P

Just seeing you with any other woman will make her jealous, trust me.

Yeah I wish...no way no how brother.
If she were to have seen me with my date last friday, size large and short....she, the x wife, would have felt great!
Why?
Well there I am with a woman shorter and fatter...as such....a downgrade.
X wife 1 Shah 0

Hey, if you DO run into her when you're out with "Miss Sub-Par" be confident and introduce your date like she was Elle McPherson. That'll keep her guessing.

For Pete's sake, your ex was a using bitch. Okay. Lesson learned. Keep going. It's easy for me to say, sure, but I think most of us have had a bad breakup or two. Don't let it ruin your life. That just makes it better for them. ;)

You weren't going out with that Snookie girl I keep hearing about, were you?:S[:/]

Snookie just make what...$60k giving a speech at a local university!
WTF!

No the X wife would be laughing her ass off. If not in my face than after I walked away. I know that woman too well to know that if I were to be seen with little miss tubby it would only validate her.

So perhaps the Secret to dating happiness is to carry as little baggage as possible. Be it past relationships, expectations and in Nats friends case, kids.

Again, you're over-complicating it. Nowhere do you see "what the ex will think if I date this person" in the five facts (or the Venn diagram). :P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

No the X wife would be laughing her ass off. If not in my face than after I walked away. I know that woman too well to know that if I were to be seen with little miss tubby it would only validate her.

If you really wanted revenge on your ex-wife, you should have nailed all her friends immediately following the divorce. At this point, the only option left is to burn her house down. I really see no other way around this.

Ackkk, you're letting her live in your head . . . rent free. Ya gotta stop that. Forget about her next time you're looking for a date. Just seeing you with any other woman will make her jealous, trust me.

And if she finds out she's still your gold standard . . . damn, that'll just make her day.:P

Big +1 B|

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."