shropshire

What ONE thing that you no longer have but would like back?

And any of you dudes that offers to go to VA and "comfort my wife" or any crap like that and I will reach THROUGH this computer screen and pop your grapes! Any of you ladies that makes the same offer and... well, I WANT VIDEO!

What if I am already in VA?

And any of you dudes that offers to go to VA and "comfort my wife" or any crap like that and I will reach THROUGH this computer screen and pop your grapes! Any of you ladies that makes the same offer and... well, I WANT VIDEO!

What if I am already in VA?

I'm safe: she's seen you with red hair.

Elvisio "thanks for the generous offer though :P" Rodriguez

I don't know.....

Maybe that really dumb thought I once had where I thought I had finally gotten lucky.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

The rooster lamp my roommate and I bought to furnish our first college apartment. That thing was cool - what was I ever thinking getting rid of it?

Well, then...you can look at mine. (Probably not as cool, though):)

Yours is pretty cool. If I remember ours was a little bit stouter with a bigger base.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My old girlfriend Shelly. I wouldn't fuck it up this time.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

I SERIOUSLY don't know how you military types do it. Fuck the bullets and bombs and constant, imminent fear of death and all that crap. You deserve our gratitude for your service just for being away from your loved ones for 6-12 months at a time.

That was the hardest part for me. Whats worse is of the 5 trips I had, I left with a girlfriend, 3 weeks later (to the day) I find out they're screwin around on me. ALL 5 TIMES![:/]

If ya find one that will wait for you and not screw around in the process, ya got a GREAT one!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

But my journey is a piece of cake compared to Navy Wives. I don't know how they do it. Their men are never home at all.

Answered your own question there. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Wouldn't mind having my twenties back.

Me either, but the guy at the fuckin gas station keeps taking em!