fpritchett64

Does the toilet paper go over or under the roll?

I want it under, she wants it over..

compromise - let her be on top.

We get in arguments about that too...I'd rather her be on top, but she likes to be on bottom, I guess we're just a bass ackwards couple, or maybe I'm just bass ackwards

Hmmm - I don't see a long future here . . .

Just callin' it like it like I see it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

There is no "under" option. Not really. I mean, okay, people do it but that doesn't make it right. OVER. Then you can fold it so it makes that nice little point on the square you pull, and stick that in your guest bath.

"Under" is just begging to get corrected.
TPM Sister #102

Apparently my cats aren't smart enough to recognize toilet paper as a toy yet because I'm in the majority that thinks "over" is the way to go.

They're young, though... I'm sure they'll figure it out soon enough. Right now they're still too busy playing with the cords on my blinds ... and the ties on my chair cushions ... and my toes ...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

The correct answer is over.

Unless you share an apartment with 4 other guys and two girls that basically live here. We go through a roll of toilet paper about every three hours, so in reality, I chose secret option G.

The TP sits anywhere it can rest, sanitary or not really. It gets used so fast, it seems by the time you are done debating with yourself where to put the TP somebody is already sitting on the toilet asking for it.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Yea, we have cats too, 3 too many, they get into the toilet paper all the time, I'm an under person, so I don't have to worry about it unrolling, but they still tear it up pretty good with those claws, nothing like trying to unroll some TP with a bunch of holes in it, although they seem to have more interest in the Q Tips, they'll usually have them thrown from one end of the apartment to the other.

They also seem to be addicted to candy corn (my fault)

Under. Otherwise your cat will think it's a toy and you will end up with the entire roll unfurled on the floor of your bathroom every day.

My little girl does that just as easy. :S:D

Hell, give her 20 seconds and she will pull all the kleenexes out of the box! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think it's getting worse, I get in arguments with my fiance about it all the time..

You could always have "His" and "Her's" toilet paper dispencers and not get into arguments... over TP... then.

:D

Good point!! My master bath has two sinks, two hand towel racks, two shower towel hooks, etc, but luckily we've never needed two toilet paper holders... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm not sure what the issue is. There is a woman in the house. They use an entire roll in only two sittings - so the roll is constantly needing changing.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

My kitties are six & ten years old--neither unroll the TP.

Sabre's favorite annoying trick is to tip over his water bowl and/or put his favorite random piece of rope in it and leave it half-in/half-out so the rope soaks up the water and transfers it to the rug underneath said water bowl.:S

Zoe' is the resident Houdini. She can open any door and she can escape out when you open the door even when you're giving it your best shot to keep her in. Conversely, she doesn't care much to have her paws wiped before re-entry and thus is able to get in before you can grab her, darts under the table and rubs around the legs just out of your reach. In addition she knows how to knock on the door--she'll hit is square on as hard as she can when she wants in and meows obsessively when she's in and wants out. What's insane is I actually get up and let her in & out as she requests EVERY time.:S Every time I huff and say "Zoe', GOSH!" but she'll never change.

As far as the TP going over or under: it must go over. Who pulls down instead of out? It makes no logical sense. The idea is to pull the paper toward you, not the floor. And the TP dispenser should be placed level with your hand when seated. It's so ridiculous when you are in a guest restroom and the TP holder is way down below the bowl as if to place more out-of-sight. Since when did it become improper to see toilet paper? I admit, I like a fancy holder myself, and by God I'm going to make sure people see it.

That is all.B|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

There is no "under" option. Not really. I mean, okay, people do it but that doesn't make it right. OVER. Then you can fold it so it makes that nice little point on the square you pull, and stick that in your guest bath.

"Under" is just begging to get corrected.

Where is the "bidet" option?>:(
That would put the whole controversy to rest.:|
Damned, uncivilised English colonies.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Over ,unless you have a cat that like to un-roll the paper then it's under.

It's a damn good thing my cats don't like to unroll the paper! I don't know what I would do. I deeeeesssppppiiiiiissssseeeeeeee when the TP is under. I have to flip it.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Apparently my cats aren't smart enough to recognize toilet paper as a toy yet because I'm in the majority that thinks "over" is the way to go.

I've had one cat that used to play with the TP, a long time ago... I have four cats right now, and none of them have ever taken interest in the TP; I guess they're too busy chasing each other around.

Got this idea from reading another thread in here. Thought this might stir up a good debate. So, how does your toilet paper go and why.

I like mine under the roll, it just seems to be easier to come off that way and I will fix it everytime someone puts it on the "wrong" way.

I'm with YOU! Not only does it come off easier, it doesn't keep unrolling when you pull off a little bit. Glad you read what I had posted in that other thread, you can come and visit me ANYTIME unannounced because I don't need an extra roll for you! It amazes me the number of people who voted for the "wrong" way, what are they thinking?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Got this idea from reading another thread in here. Thought this might stir up a good debate. So, how does your toilet paper go and why.

I like mine under the roll, it just seems to be easier to come off that way and I will fix it everytime someone puts it on the "wrong" way.

I'm with YOU! Not only does it come off easier, it doesn't keep unrolling when you pull off a little bit. Glad you read what I had posted in that other thread, you can come and visit me ANYTIME unannounced because I don't need an extra roll for you! It amazes me the number of people who voted for the "wrong" way, what are they thinking?

Shit..yesterday it was over...now under??? Arrgh!

Streaker
Have a yippee ki ya day!

Shit..yesterday it was over...now under??? Arrgh!

Streaker[/reply

No, for 32 years it has been UNDER. YOU on the other hand like it OVER. I change it when you leave...
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]