fpritchett64

Does the toilet paper go over or under the roll?

Military regs...over and with the edge of the first sheet, lined up at top-center. Lick the end of your finger and press on the center of the edge....kinda' glues it in place and prevents unrolling.

For those that got it wrong, drop & gimme' 100!

For those who got it right....That is all, dismissed....carry out the plan of the day.

* Ya' forgot the most likely option....at the store, still on the shelf. :(

"T'was ever thus."

Wow...so far, 77% of the people on here are confused. At least there are a few of us that know the correct way, I mean, I just happened to notice here at work that it's mounted under and we have a cleaning service that takes care of that for us. They're professionals at mounting toilet paper with extensive training in the process...so...I guess 77% of us are incorrect.

Heres a start to another boring day at work:S

I'm not sure what the issue is. There is a woman in the house. They use an entire roll in only two sittings - so the roll is constantly needing changing.

I have three women in the house - wife, daughter and nanny. We use TP faster than we use oxygen.

For those that think "under", have you ever stayed in a hotel? It's over, so they can fold it in a neat little triangle after they clean the bathroom. Or are you saying that every hotel in the world is wrong?

We can give a pardon to those that own cats :D
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I once learned that if you Saran Wrap the toilet under the seat, but over the bowl really tight... she'll be so busy cussing you out and cleaning it up... the last thing she'll think about is if the roll was under or over.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I once learned that if you Saran Wrap the toilet under the seat, but over the bowl really tight... she'll be so busy cussing you out and cleaning it up... the last thing she'll think about is if the roll was under or over.

You didn't get any that night, did you? :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Military regs...over and with the edge of the first sheet, lined up at top-center. Lick the end of your finger and press on the center of the edge....kinda' glues it in place and prevents unrolling.

kinda makes you wonder about a reg that has you licking your finger in the toilet - is this just for the initial setup? just for inspection? or are the troops supposed to do this after every use?

you know, to ensure the end of the roll is easily found and each soldier gets to wipe with the previous one's spit.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You didn't get any that night, did you? :P

Nope.
Nor the night she got drunk and I had put baby oil on the toilet seat just in the nick of time prior to her Mother Nature call. :)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Hi rehmwa,

or are the troops supposed to do this after every use?

When I was in the military I often worked in the Orderly Room keeping all of the regs & manuals up to date.

I used to read them to see what was what. They actually had a reg that said you were allowed to use no more than seven squares for a #2.

:P:P:P

JerryBaumchen

They actually had a reg that said you were allowed to use no more than seven squares for a #2.

Now they just issue you an itty bitty packet in your MRE's...
Wanna help the troops out?
Send them some packages of wet wipes.

, I just happened to notice here at work that it's mounted under and we have a cleaning service that takes care of that for us. They're professionals at mounting toilet paper with extensive training in the process...so..:S

Their job is to stretch the supply, to make it difficult to unroll a nice pile of paper. Of course they install it WRONG!:P

None of this matters as much as whose responsibility it is to change the darn roll:

1. the person who used the last sheet. :$
2. the person who needs to start the new roll.:o

Not using the last sheet that is glued to the roll doesn't count >:(

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9