Squeak

RV Rentals in LA

I'm looking to rent a Campervan like This type when i am in the States in December.
Does anyone know of rental agencies i can check out.
All the places i have found so far only do the Motorhome minimum size, and consequently cost.
Id prefer the Van type linked, for price and ease of driving and it's the same as the one i own:)
Any useful help appreciated
Thanks
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Get a Tent from Walmart and then take it back at the end of your trip:P

did that last time, It friggin cold in the desert of a night:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You're going to SDA, right? Something about 400 hours in the tunnel.....

Anyway, look into renting a room from a local jumper, and renting a tiny little car from a regular car rental place. Both will offer discounts based on the rental being for an entire month, and the tiny little car will get 40 miles per gallon, saving a ton on gas.

If you rent a motorhome, it's a fortune to rent and pay for gas, and even then it sucks for running into town or to the store. The little car is perfect because you can rent a room within 20 min of the DZ, drive back and forth every day and still not use much gas.

It's just a thought, but you might be able to meet or beat the price of the motorhome rental, and be more flexible going this route. You've got 6 months before your trip, so it's not like you don't have the time to look into it.

You're going to SDA, right? Something about 400 hours in the tunnel.....

Anyway, look into renting a room from a local jumper, and renting a tiny little car from a regular car rental place. Both will offer discounts based on the rental being for an entire month, and the tiny little car will get 40 miles per gallon, saving a ton on gas.

If you rent a motorhome, it's a fortune to rent and pay for gas, and even then it sucks for running into town or to the store. The little car is perfect because you can rent a room within 20 min of the DZ, drive back and forth every day and still not use much gas.

It's just a thought, but you might be able to meet or beat the price of the motorhome rental, and be more flexible going this route. You've got 6 months before your trip, so it's not like you don't have the time to look into it.

I looked into renting a small car, the time frame i am there and the accoomadations will be about the same as a small motorhome, and the motor i am planning on traveling from LA to ELoy in.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think it was Chuck B. aka SkymonkeyOne. I don't know if it's still there or available, but that's one idea if he can get a motorhome to Eloy, use the Chuck-mobile for daily running around.

Of course, with 850 hours of tunnel time booked, when is he going to have time for running around?

I think it was Chuck B. aka SkymonkeyOne. I don't know if it's still there or available, but that's one idea if he can get a motorhome to Eloy, use the Chuck-mobile for daily running around.

Of course, with 850 hours of tunnel time booked, when is he going to have time for running around?

Chuck sold the car..I have already checked:ph34r:

I do my researchB|

and you are right Dave, my 1000hours tunnel will have me nackered :D:D

Maybe only 2-3 jumps a day i think :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?