skinnyflyer

funny motorcycle story

OVER 6 MINUTES??? Whoa! A *good* story-teller would struggle to keep my attention for that long, let alone a computerised leggo-man.. :S:|

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

OVER 6 MINUTES??? Whoa! A *good* story-teller would struggle to keep my attention for that long, let alone a computerised leggo-man.. :S:|

I bet I could keep your attention for ATLEAST 3 minutes!:$
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

The story is friggin great, I remember reading it years ago. Maybe you should either listen to it, or not say anything? Talking shit isn't exactly helping.

I *did* listen to it. It WAS funny, but it takes too long to tell it in this format, IMO. I reckon it would be funnier to read it.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

The story is friggin great, I remember reading it years ago. Maybe you should either listen to it, or not say anything? Talking shit isn't exactly helping.

It may be a great story. It may be funny as all hell when told properly.

But the monotone, badly timed computer generated Xtranormal "telling" of it sucked. Badly.

Look up Gilbert Godfried's telling of the "Aristocrats" joke for a really good example of this sort of story. It's not that funny of a story, but it's the way he tells it that makes it great.
I'm not going to link it because it will just get deleted due to content.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

It may be a great story. It may be funny as all hell when told properly.

But the monotone, badly timed computer generated Xtranormal "telling" of it sucked. Badly.

Look up Gilbert Godfried's telling of the "Aristocrats" joke for a really good example of this sort of story. It's not that funny of a story, but it's the way he tells it that makes it great.
I'm not going to link it because it will just get deleted due to content.

That was terrible...why didn't I stop listening the moment I heard him talking about the dad unzipping his pants.....?!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!