virgin-burner

PSN is online again!!!

Seemed like it was up...then it wasn't

Sounds like something I would do... plug it in for 4 hours, then unplug it again... :D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Sounds like something I would do... plug it in for 4 hours, then unplug it again... :D:D

i shouldnt have posted this message.. [:/]

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Relax, I don't have access to the PSN's big red button.

Not that I would use it. :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Relax, I don't have access to the PSN's big red button.

Not that I would use it. :)

it is working again. probably a frustrated hit his head repeatedly on the desk and got the button. or he comitted hara-kiri and fell over it..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

for around 3 1/2 hours for me now..

:)

My old friend PSN... Oh how I have missed you.... I really have missed beating the shit out of 12 yr olds on Call of Duty Black Ops...

I find that Playstation is great.. it helps me to stop thinking about skydiving...

for around 3 1/2 hours for me now..

:)

My old friend PSN... Oh how I have missed you.... I really have missed beating the shit out of 12 yr olds on Call of Duty Black Ops...

I find that Playstation is great.. it helps me to stop thinking about skydiving...

kinda keeps you busy when you're not jumping, doesnt it!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I have an account called FluffyBunnyTails (or similar, been a while since I've played on it) that is used solely to piss off the kids on Black Ops. My scope has a pink heart for the reticle, and my call sign is nice and pink-heart-pretty. It's fun making people think they just got owned by a little girl.

I have an account called FluffyBunnyTails (or similar, been a while since I've played on it) that is used solely to piss off the kids on Black Ops. My scope has a pink heart for the reticle, and my call sign is nice and pink-heart-pretty. It's fun making people think they just got owned by a little girl.

i know some girls that seriously rip you a new one on blops. and they're cute too!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Ok that is slight embarrasment. But final deathcam with you in it and being taken out by a girl would just be the worst....

The only thing that annoys me about PSN (other then 4 weeks of being down) is that I cant rename my PSN account. I would have liked to rename it to "SkydivingGeek" :-)

But sony simply wont allow it...

Ok that is slight embarrasment. But final deathcam with you in it and being taken out by a girl would just be the worst....

The only thing that annoys me about PSN (other then 4 weeks of being down) is that I cant rename my PSN account. I would have liked to rename it to "SkydivingGeek" :-)

But sony simply wont allow it...

Nope, you have to create a new one. It was frustrating having to start over with awful guns at the beginning, but just kill someone and use their gun to level up quickly.

Nope, you have to create a new one. It was frustrating having to start over with awful guns at the beginning, but just kill someone and use their gun to level up quickly.

I am prestige level 7... I have spent 6 months getting to this point... that would suck.. really suck..