Squeak

TIM TAMS

those who KNOW me PM me if you would like me to bring you some Tim Tams in December:)
Granny you want some??
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

those who KNOW me PM me if you would like me to bring you some Tim Tams in December:)
Granny you want some??

Hell yeah.. but I spose I gotta come and get Californicated to pick em up wont I

You dont have to DD but it would be great to see you:)
AND we still have not jumped together:)John made mention that he might be coming to Eloy, check with him and see if you can all make it down for a Mini Jump with Squeak Boogie B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Granny you want some??

Hell yeah.. but I spose I gotta come and get Californicated to pick em up wont I

You dont have to DD but it would be great to see you:)
AND we still have not jumped together:)John made mention that he might be coming to Eloy, check with him and see if you can all make it down for a Mini Jump with Squeak Boogie B|

My 25% off AeroDyne Triathlon is DONE finally....... ALL red on the top and ribs.. and white across the bottom

and FIGGGGGGIN HUUUUUUUUUUGE... after not being in the air for a couple years with a severely torn up shoulder.... I wanted sumpin slow and HUGE... and nice and bright so those who are jumpin those handkercifs and goin fast can see my HUGE ole SLOWbright RED Triathlon

TIM TAMS *drool*

I was just recently introduced to them a few weeks ago when a friend of mine from Australia stayed with me during a P3 event.
I've got two more boxes hanging out in the freezer. My friend showed me the proper way to eat them with coffee.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

TIM TAMS *drool*

I was just recently introduced to them a few weeks ago when a friend of mine from Australia stayed with me during a P3 event.
I've got two more boxes hanging out in the freezer. My friend showed me the proper way to eat them with coffee.

Who?
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I've heard of Tim Tams. I've not had Tim Tams. I'm told I will swoon. Care to enlighten me (and bring me some)? :)

Drag your butt to Snore Lori and Yes i will bring you some:ph34r: The Perris Factory scares me:ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

what's your point? you can buy pretty much EVERYTHING off of the Internet.

If you read my post you know full well this thread has nothing to do with you, so why not quietly back out and keep your shit to yourself.

This is about me bringing things to friends of mine..of which clearly you are not one.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So you're going to finance your 8000 hours in the tunnel by bootlegging Tim Tams?

Good plan. ;)

Dude dont exaggerate, it's only 2500 hours :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Granny you want some??

No doubt about it!!B| TimTam SLAM!!!
you're a Given :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

for a Jap bike???????????????????
:D:D:D

WTF dude I dont ride Jap, you Harley had more jap bits on it than my bikes do. A LOT more

Michelle i thought i sent them to you already
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shocks and radio, nothing else from Japanimation land.

B|

you might want to check into that ;)

Anyways Come to Eloy for the hoilday boogie:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?