mountainman

What are YOUR favorite skydiving songs?

Just curious to what all of your top 5 skydiving songs are for vids, getting pumped up, and stuff like that.

Here are mine:

1. Dial 7
2. Toby Mac - Extreme Days
3. some Kid Rock
4. some POD
5. some techno that is used a lot for skydiving vids

Can someone name some names of those techno songs that are frequently used for these vids?

Let me know what YOU like!! :)
http://www.brandonandlaura.com

Can someone name some names of those techno songs that are frequently used for these vids?

BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down, this song is on my first tandem video and i've heard it a million timea, but to this day it still gets my blood pumping......

Jesse

<* Spread the Love! *>

BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down, this song is on my first tandem video and i've heard it a million timea, but to this day it still gets my blood pumping......

Ugh, I get SO sick of that song after a weekend at SDC! It's playing constantly!!! "Never gonna come back down... never gonna come back down..." Aahh... now it's stuck in my head! Dammit!

btw- I must admit that if it was on my first jump video, I would still love it, too. That's the way I am with Kryptonite, since it's the song on my video. :)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

BUZZ POETS: (WFFC 2001 Vid.)
"Parasite" (swoop comp)
"Lemonade" (open scene)
"Bionic" (Rod's 412 ride)
Rob Zombie(his top hits)
Prodigy:(fat of the land) :DIt wakes up up better than hot coffee on you griond:D
"smack my bitch up"
"fire starter"
etc...
CHARILE'S ANGELS 2000(sound track):)
title song is a great jump tune.
SWITCHFOOT (christian rock)
"You already take me there" --their video on TV and @their site: B|freeflyingB|
Techno put flavor into a jump ;)(and you already know all the words before you heard it:)

KORN, KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,.KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,KORN,

Johnathan Davis: CD: Issues/tune>"Dead";)(track 1)
"Blessed be the one great enough to play the PIPES!
and man enough to wear his Kilt proud!":)(rock fusion/bagpipe changed my style 4yrs ago. ILOVE IT!)B|
B|The Rampant Lion of Scotland Lives Well!
-Grant G.

What is Ray of Light? Never heard of it.

Madonna cut a trance track on her last record. It's been playing at my dropzone now for almost TWO YEARS. I have to listen to it almost through the whole weekend. At this point I think I'm going to go into the camera room and BURN that MF'in tape!

From here on out, all tandem students will have their videos dubbed to Polka, Tejano or chanting Byzantine monks.

2. Toby Mac - Extreme Days

Yeah...Momentum is a great CD. My brother saw him several times this summer at different events around here. And my buddy who was in another Christian rock band actually got to play with him and his band a couple years ago in IL.

Must have been a great time! :)
I know most people won't even know who this is but I love that song(the whole cd for that matter)

http://www.brandonandlaura.com