airtwardo

How many Skydiving helmets do you own?

One Protec - use it all the time. One Bonehead - found it in the woods off the end of the airport while looking for a cutaway canopy. It had been there a while; it had some wasps and a scorpion living in it. I asked all around the DZ if anybody knew who might have lost it and got no leads, so I cleaned it up and got a liner for it.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

Cookie MXV, Z-1, OXYGN, Guner.

Think that's all I have. I never have them all in the same place to keep count of them!:D

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

One Protec - use it all the time. One Bonehead - found it in the woods off the end of the airport while looking for a cutaway canopy. It had been there a while; it had some wasps and a scorpion living in it. I asked all around the DZ if anybody knew who might have lost it and got no leads, so I cleaned it up and got a liner for it.

Was this in the Pacific NW?
Were there any rotting bundles of cash nearby?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I have two... a ProTec and an Arrowhead full-face. It fogged-up too easy so, I took the lense out and wore it with goggles. Had a custom paint job done on it, too. :D I prefer to not wear a helmet but after a certain incident, I wouldn't jump without one.

Chuck

Old Protec (retired)
Old factory diver (tunnel helmet)
Freezr II (RW helmet)
Bonehead Flattop Pro (main camera helmet)
Guner
Some open face helmet that I got for free (use when doing AFF)
Optik
FP-1 (retired)
Very very old protec camera helmet (keep it around just for the comedy value)

One Factory Diver that I've had for 10 years, mostly on FF jumps. I'm a creature of habit.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

had a Gath but gave it away,
have 2 Cookie FF lids, one has a split in it, I'll f/glass that and use it for my 3000 hours Tunnel in December
Also have a Fuulface, Oxygyn, i rarely wear due to being a pain with specs.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Wearing glasses is the reason why I like my Factory Diver, they work great together. Sure, I got a little hot wearing it in the summer, but I live in FL so I'd be hot without it anyway.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wearing glasses is the reason why I like my Factory Diver, they work great together. Sure, I got a little hot wearing it in the summer, but I live in FL so I'd be hot without it anyway.

Yeah the Oxygyn wasn't the smartest choice of fullface, opening and closing the face shield is a pain. But in the air it's briliant
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

...and what kind?

I have 3 ProTecs, 4 frap hats, A Gunner and a SkySystems camera helmet.

That's a 1000 bucks in headgear! :S

One BH mantle for cameras, one BH gunner for fun jumps. Also about 1000 bucks in head gear. (Not counting the cameras, quick releases, switches, etc.)
Onward and Upward!

A Bonehead Guner (was my :D and only helmet for about 400 jumps)

A Paratec FreeZR2 (had been wanting a full-face for a while and finally found a full-face that I liked and that fit my freakishly large head)

A Cookie G2 (I had absolutely no need for a new full-face, I just think it's sexy as hell... and I like the visor better than the FreeZR2)

That's also about (or maybe just over) $1000 bucks in headgear. :D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

1--Bonehead Mamba. Ultimately I'd love to have a total of 4

1--Cookie ROK for CP

1--Skysystems WVP for serious video

1--Cookie Atomic for casual everyday video

1--Cookie G2 for tunnel and some cold weather jumping+all around
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp