iluvtofly

Weekend Jump Numbers 5/19-5/22

I actually have something worthwile to post in this thread!!!!

:(:6:1

For someone who usually only can afford 1 MAYBE 2 jumps a month, 6 in one weekend is a big deal. Not to mention that one of them was my 200th! Did an epic 12-way hybrid. That very same jump was also one girl's 500th, and another's 100th. It was pretty cool have 3 milestones on a single jump. :)

:):3:0

Did a horrible AFF, a fun odd man out jump, and what turned into a coach jump with video :D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

:(:0:0

LDR sucks and the winds were little too high. On the bright side, I did learn how to pack! I'll jump my first pack job this weekend and be one step closer to my A!

Could have gotten 1 or 2 in, but didn't like the winds and with memorial day coming up and looking to buy a new (to me) rig I felt like the timing would be perfect for something bad to happen.

2 long weather holds for the weekend: 18: 1 new plane for tandems

Nice weekend for a change. 11 jumps Saturday, 7 Sunday and I was done jumping by 4:30 due to the weather. Some video, some freefly and some tandems. Its about time that I got to jump both days in a weekend!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

0:6:2

6 good jumps, got my A signed off and did a 4 way (thanks to Raud, Nicole and Alexi).

Possibly more beer owed - as it was a good w/end.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

1:1 I got to do one whole jump this weekend. The rain has been never-ending around here. I got to do a recurrency jump. It was my first jump in nine months, following a back injury. I didn't break in half! Hoo_RAH B|!!

0:5:0

I had the "privacy tent" at good vibes so no hanky panky for me

Sounds like a "privacy tent" would be perfect for that. We've used those at DZ's before.:)

I put it in quotes b/c I got no privacy. I was sharing a tent with some friends of mine. She has mansion tent with 3 rooms. But she forgot to mention that the middle room was entirely mesh screen and not regular tent material. Since my air mattress wouldnt fit in the other two rooms, I got the "privacy room". It was interesting.

I put it in quotes b/c I got no privacy. I was sharing a tent with some friends of mine. She has mansion tent with 3 rooms. But she forgot to mention that the middle room was entirely mesh screen and not regular tent material. Since my air mattress wouldnt fit in the other two rooms, I got the "privacy room". It was interesting.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That was pretty damn funny.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message