AustinPerkins

Skydiving Tattoos

Skydiving is something that has impacted my life forever, something that I love to do and will continue to do for many years to come. So I'm interested in getting me a skydiving tattoo. Any of you guys have a skydiving related tattoo ? or have any good photos of any to guide me to a good design ?

Thanks,

Austin

I've been wanting a skyfalling tat for a while...got one tat now (it's a Christian tattoo....SC?) but I've been wanting to get a closing pin under my ankle bone and instead of going through a closing loop, I want it to look like it's going under my skin...anyone done that before? (I'm sure they have, anyone have pics of what it turned out like?)

Skydiving is something that has impacted my life forever, something that I love to do and will continue to do for many years to come. So I'm interested in getting me a skydiving tattoo. Any of you guys have a skydiving related tattoo ? or have any good photos of any to guide me to a good design ?

Thanks,

Austin

Search feature is your friend
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=skydiving%20tattoos&sb=score&mh=25
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

instead of going through a closing loop, I want it to look like it's going under my skin...anyone done that before? (I'm sure they have, anyone have pics of what it turned out like?)

How about a hackey coming out of the skin?

http://www.iPlummet.com/tattoo.html
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

Any of you guys have a skydiving related tattoo ? or have any good photos of any to guide me to a good design ?

Designed this one myself and found a good artist in my area to do the work.

BSBD

Good luck on your search :)
__

My mighty steed

in case you cant tell....landing gear and wing are on my lower right leg. another wing on my left. the closing pins and rubberbands are around my wrist

So... how YOU doin? :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

in case you cant tell....landing gear and wing are on my lower right leg. another wing on my left. the closing pins and rubberbands are around my wrist

So... how YOU doin? :)

pretty decent. :p
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Havne't gotten a skydiving one yet, but will once I have a license...I have a few ideas, little wings behind my outside ankle bones (I have tats on my lower calves/ankles so I can't go too big to mess with what is already there)

Also I was thinking of getting the word "Pull" written on my ribs under my armpit like where a bra-band lays...

Also during my session next week I plan to get a little green 1-up mushroom probably on my inner ankle bone, but that's just for life in general :P

some sort of crazy liquor cheeseburger party

Also during my session next week I plan to get a little green 1-up mushroom probably on my inner ankle bone, but that's just for life in general

Hah, I had that design printed out a few years ago because I wanted to get it because of the whole being straight edge and the irony of the mushroom as well as because Super Mario Bros was amazing. But when I took it to the place to get it done the really pretentious girl working the desk was like "oh I have that too! And so does my friend!", turns out almost every second person does. Kind of put me off, what can I say, I`m just a rebel that way.

Also I was thinking of getting the word "Pull" written on my ribs under my armpit like where a bra-band lays...

I'm sure that's going to trigger some ideas for males here looking to get some new ink ;o

Also during my session next week I plan to get a little green 1-up mushroom probably on my inner ankle bone, but that's just for life in general

Hah, I had that design printed out a few years ago because I wanted to get it because of the whole being straight edge and the irony of the mushroom as well as because Super Mario Bros was amazing. But when I took it to the place to get it done the really pretentious girl working the desk was like "oh I have that too! And so does my friend!", turns out almost every second person does. Kind of put me off, what can I say, I`m just a rebel that way.

Oh that is pretty off putting...but also pretty expected (I didn't think it was an original idea) partially why I am getting it in a place that won't be easily noticed.

Also (maybe)related, this past weekend I attempted to make 1-up mushroom cupcakes - it was one of my friends' birthdays who is sXe (along with 99% of the group that was celebrating his birthday) and I thought it would ALSO be humorous. HOWEVER, he is also vegan and my homemade icing didn't thicken properly so they just ended up looking like moldy, green, gooey globs. BUT TASTED DELICIOUS!

1up for sure!
some sort of crazy liquor cheeseburger party

I'm sure that's going to trigger some ideas for males here looking to get some new ink ;o

Here's one of my skydiving related tattoos. Speaking of the video game refernce my son just got a Cutman for the Mega Man games on his forearm
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I have a tat that is Japanese Kanji with a flame background. The Kanji means "Flying Man" in the orginal translation and "Skydiver" in the modern translation. It also has an "Angel" connotation associated with it. If you get a Kanji tatto make sure you verify with a couple reliable sources what the symbol means.