obelixtim

Hold the phone!!....Rapture..new date.

Harold made a mistake in his calculations...the rapture is now DEFINITELY set for Oct 21st. We know it was an honest mistake.

So for all you unbelievers, you are going to pay the price for all the mockery....be afraid.... be VERY afraid!.

The believers can send me any cash they have left over now.....
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

This better not be another false alarm. Last Saturday, I spent the evening in the parking lot of an upscale mall looking for cars with a pile of clothes in the driver's seat. I finally found one, but it was just two kids shagging in the back seat. These phony predictions are getting old.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

well it was originally supposed to be rapture may 21st & end of the world oct 21st. technically 2 different things. apparently some people actually think rapture did happen & we are supposed to be living in hell on earth for a few months. personally its been awesome weather lately so i'm kinda diggin' this hell on earth thing. B|

Harold made a mistake in his calculations...the rapture is now DEFINITELY set for Oct 21st. We know it was an honest mistake.....

I think he forgot to "carry the 2" when he was doing his "guzintas". Easy enough to make that mistake.

well it was originally supposed to be rapture may 21st & end of the world oct 21st. technically 2 different things. apparently some people actually think rapture did happen & we are supposed to be living in hell on earth for a few months. personally its been awesome weather lately so i'm kinda diggin' this hell on earth thing. B|

Maybe the rapture did occur and nobody left! :o

Haven't heard from Funks lately...:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

That's exactly what my co-worker and I were expecting to happen. So few people would be saved, that no one would even notice. In anycase, party on Garth
some sort of crazy liquor cheeseburger party

Maybe the rapture did occur and nobody left! Shocked

Maybe a bunch of other people got on the plane and Harold and his mates got axed from the load.

Incorrect date on their jump tickets......

Yeah, so he is staying with the previous Oct 21 thing, but still saying there's no chance to be saved anymore. So I wonder how many of his followers will stick with him. And of those who do, what will they say on Oct 22?

Oh well. It's another excuse for a new Apocalypse party, only 5 months away!:D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

***So I wonder how many of his followers will stick with him. [/quote

I saw a report where one of them who had given all his money and stuff away, was whingeing like hell because everyone was calling him an idiot....

Duh!!!!!....

LOL Oct 21st is my sister's birthday.

Does this mean I can blame her for the End of the World? Cool

On the plus side you can tell her that there will be no need to buy her a new car for a present, seeing it'll only get wrecked anyway.

Then you'd better pray that Harold gets it right 3rd time around.....

It's my birthday as well. Just blame me, I'm cool with it. :ph34r:

I believe its my wedding anniversary. Hmmm... guess I'll skip the gift this time. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's my birthday as well. Just blame me, I'm cool with it. :ph34r:

I believe its my wedding anniversary. Hmmm... guess I'll skip the gift this time. :P

Can actually be the BEST gift, you saved the world!
some sort of crazy liquor cheeseburger party

>Harold made a mistake in his calculations...

No, he didn't. He explained it quite clearly. Judgment Day DID happen last Saturday and Jesus DID return. The actual end of the world will just happen in October.

The Bible says that when jesus returned everyone would know. It would be like lightening that you can see from one horizon to the other. So if Jesus returned on Saturday, where is he? Did he just sneak into a Holiday Inn Express, or what?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

>The Bible says that when jesus returned everyone would know.

I'll let him explain:

"We were convinced that on May 21 God would return here in a very physical way -- by bringing a great earthquake and by ushering in the final five months of the day of judgment. And the fact is when we look at it spiritually, then we find He did come.

. . . the sense of it is still the same, that judgment has come. The world is now under judgment, where it was not prior to May 21. Spiritually, there's a big difference in the world that we can't detect at all with our eyes."

>So there was a great disturbance in The Force, but only the Jedi knights could detect it?

More like:

BEN: So what I have told you was true... from a certain point of view.

LUKE: A certain point of view!

BEN: Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend
greatly on our own point of view.