Nataly

Awesome things...

Been reading this neat blog called 1000 Awesome Things... So I thought I'd come up with a few awesome things that I love. :)
5 - muffins. The genius who came up with this idea basically made it ok to eat cake for breakfast!! AWESOME!

4 - that moment at the airport when you spot the person waiting for you, and the hugs/kisses/tears that follow... AWESOME!

3 - the pig... What an unfortunate animal... Every bit of it is just so damned tasty!! AWESOME!

2 - skype. Not only can I stay in touch with friends and family FOR FREE, but I can SEE them as well! AWESOME!

1 - being in love. I don't even need to explain this one; it's just totally AWESOME!
:)
What about you guys? What do you think is totally awesome and often taken for granted?
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

What about you guys? What do you think is totally awesome and often taken for granted?

MEB|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

3 - the pig... What an unfortunate animal... Every bit of it is just so damned tasty!! AWESOME!

We were at an awesome restaurant on Wednesday... a few of us ordered a pig's head. When asked how it was prepared before ordering it,the waitress explained, as matter of factly as possible: "It's a pig's head, with a lobster on top of it". At that point, we had to. We started joking around how totally OTT it would be if the freaking lobster would be in the pig's mouth.... Well....
Remster

We were at an awesome restaurant on Wednesday... a few of us ordered a pig's head. When asked how it was prepared before ordering it,the waitress explained, as matter of factly as possible: "It's a pig's head, with a lobster on top of it". At that point, we had to. We started joking around how totally OTT it would be if the freaking lobster would be in the pig's mouth.... Well....

Wow... That level of AWESOME should have its own category!!! :D:D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Oreilles de crisse
Langue de bison à l'estragon
PDC farci au foie gras
Tête de cochon pour 2
Poutine au foie gras
Tarte de boudin et foie gras au sel
Pouding chômeur
Pomme au four à l'érable
Pot de crème au chocolat noir
tarte à l'érable pour 2
tarte aux pacanes pour 2

MMMMMM!!! OMG... I am SO going to that restaurant the next time I'm in the land of joual!!! :D:D

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss