eeneR

Wow it is quiet in here...

I've never been offered a foot rub. Fuckin' Deland. :P

I get a back/shoulder rub every Saturday from one of the video guys. Now I wonder what his motivation is for treating me so nice. He's a man, so I guess the only thing on his mind is sex.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It must be Perris. I got a very important foot rub in the Bombshelter 6 years ago.;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Have you tried asking for one.

And boy did I harpoon a nerve or what on that last one,

No shah he is just being nice.........why can't you see that?
Ok....sure if you say so.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

HA! I love that movie! I might have to bring along with me this weekend in case it rains. :ph34r:

Course I have a book to read for a stupid exam, and some other tech crap to sort through.

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

shah, where do you jump at where the boys do these things all the time?

Though I will admit the whole packing thing DID happen to me once. Though it was just putting it in the bag, but still. I was shocked! and it was awesome! :D:ph34r::D

oh and I'd kick anybody in the face if they tried to give me a foot rub. So actually here's one girl who would turn foot rubs down.B|

That works for me.:)So what does your top half look like?:ph34r:

Two boobies and a belly button....:P

Well, that's good, but...no face?[:/]

There is always a paper bag :D

Yes I have a face ;)

beauty is only a lightswitch away! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Get a room you 2!

Talk of paper bags and of course Remi shows up!! :D

Don't project your fetishes onto others. :|

Damnit! That means you wont wear a paper bag?:oB|

:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

He misunderstood;
He thought it was a paper shopping bag containing things like whips, chains, and leather apparel.:|

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

shah, where do you jump at where the boys do these things all the time?

Though I will admit the whole packing thing DID happen to me once. Though it was just putting it in the bag, but still. I was shocked! and it was awesome! :D:ph34r::D

oh and I'd kick anybody in the face if they tried to give me a foot rub. So actually here's one girl who would turn foot rubs down.B|

missbrz
At my home DZ and the two others I've had the chance to visit.

When you see me in "real" life, and I hope we do get a chance to meet one day, you may be surprised as to how laid back I am.

Yet I am observant of the environment around me. I enjoy being a fly on the wall and studying social interactions. I find them to be fascinating. Of which I report on here when prompted. Please not I'm not angry or upset, I see it I report it.

And it's ok if a guy or guys help a girl at the DZ carry stuff, pack her main or give her a free reserve pack job or some free "coaching". It's life. Simple supply vs demand. Nothing to be upset about.
The last issue of Blue Skies Issue #20, on page 24, paragraph #3, a very nice article by Sydney Owen starts off with " As a single chick at a drop zone..." and so on which goes on to describe the gender socio conditions at her local DZ.

Such is life, and one should really argue too hard about it nor be offended by it. Arguing about it, simply feeds the leviathans of depression.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

He misunderstood;
He thought it was a paper shopping bag containing things like whips, chains, and leather apparel.:|

Oh that is a whole other topic all together! B|
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Such is life, and one should really argue too hard about it nor be offended by it. Arguing about it, simply feeds the leviathans of depression.

Then why do you bring it up at every single opportunity you can find? Just saying...;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Then why do you bring it up at every single opportunity you can find? Just saying...;)

Because for some reason he felt he was prompted to report it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Of which I report on here when prompted.
You brought up panties in a twist, I indicated why I really am not too worried about the aforementioned panties FOR...those who's panties are in a twist are really not worth the effort since they are saturated with requests. Not that they are not worth the effort due to being not attractive nor not my type.
We good? :-)

If you two would just be pretty and quiet, like you're supposed to be, we wouldnt have these problems.... Damm women and their so-called opinions... :P
Remster

Of which I report on here when prompted.
You brought up panties in a twist, I indicated why I really am not too worried about the aforementioned panties FOR...those who's panties are in a twist are really not worth the effort since they are saturated with requests. Not that they are not worth the effort due to being not attractive nor not my type.
We good? :-)

Clearly you did not understand the way the comment was made and took it completely literal.

If you go to Here and read what Urban dictionary has to say about the phrase "Panties in a wad" actually means...then you will understand it had absolutely nothing to do with actually having girls panties on the floor, which is what you chose to make that statement about so you could begin your daily scheduled tyrant against women ;)

And for those that dont want to click link...here is the definition copied from urban dictionary

1. panties in a wad

to get all upset over something trivial, as if one's underwear has rolled up into an uncomfortable ball between one's butt cheeks

Cheri: "Did you see what he did to my iPod? I can't believe he put that song on there."
Bobbi: "Oh don't get your panties in a wad over it, you can always take it off."

So you see...you are constantly trying to get "panties in a wad" with everyone on here ;)

Please take your female bashing BS elsewhere, kthanks

Renee
Size 10, Female Data Center Engineer :P

Bwahahahahahahahaha
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

...then you will understand it had absolutely nothing to do with actually having girls panties on the floor...

But let's not discourage this behaviour!!!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If you two would just be pretty and quiet, like you're supposed to be, we wouldnt have these problems.... Damm women and their so-called opinions... :P

hey now everybody looks better when they're quiet, emn and women alike. the only exception is accents and foreign languages where you're not really listening to what their saying just their voice.;)

I think Mr. Nicholson said it best when he stated, "She can do or say whatever she wants with that body and all the guys in the room will just smile and agree."

Supply Vs. Demand. I do admit it is a bit sick to view sexuality and beauty as aggregate supply.
I'm not being sexist just pointing out the obvious.

For a taste of what it feels to be on the other side of the equation men visit strip clubs. Or as I understand it Russia or other Eastern European countries is a nice place to visit for your average guy who has a job, is educated and is not prone to heavy drinking or abusive behavior.

It is what it is.

Ah Zip it ya silly Canadian :P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

your daily scheduled tyrant against women

OK with this I take great offence.
Please point out where I tytrated against you or any other women.
If I pointed out fact which you disagree with provide a rebuttal.
If not then please don't accuse me of things which I have not done.

And yeah I knew what you were talking about.

...then you will understand it had absolutely nothing to do with actually having girls panties on the floor...

BUt let's not discourage this behaviour!!!

As I do like having a good pair of boxers wadded up on my floor, I am not discouraging that particular act.

I was just pointing out the obvious that he had misinterpreted my statement removing it entirely out of context to fit his agenda ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto