fallinbear

Any Phish phans out there??

Just curious because I caught a couple of stellar shows here in Ohio this weekend and I am looking very forward to Denver Labor Day weekend!! (Last 3 shows of summer 11 tour)

Sucks I'm gonna' miss the Work Stinks Boogie here in Middletown, but it will be well worth it...

Anyone else catching any shows this summer?
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

I went to all three nights in Bethel. One night at PNC in nj. Missing this weekend in camden and merriweather though. Live streamed some of the ohio shows. Got Superball tix for Watkins Glen. May or may not be on a wiffleball team for that as well. Been a great summer so far and its only june.

im not a very big fan of phish, but i love jam bands. warren haynes (by himself, with govt mule or allman bros), moe., keller williams, string cheese incident, derek trucks band.

i have tickets to deadmau5 in september. different kind of music but same drugs;)

"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

NICE...wish I could have made Bethel...

Also still trying to figure out a way to get out to Watkins...I haven't been to a BIG one since Big Cypress in 2000.

Cinci was a rocking show...not too much jamming, but Mound was SWEEEET! Heard Carini live for a first...it was nice.

Have a great summer tour! Maybe see you in NY...

Glad there's at least a couple of jumpers that like the best band in all the land....:P

I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

I like all of them, too! Saw String Cheese in Red Rocks a few times...awesome shows! Need to check out derek trucks, though...never heard them.

Hope you get to some good shows and enjoy September!

I'm a huge jam band fan. I've seen Phish before and am a fan of String Cheese Incident among others listed. My current quest is to see Grace Potter and the Nocturnals sometime this summer. They were in my neighborhood last night but sold out a long time ago (damn my lack of planning). currently thinking Floydfest might be the way to go.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I went to the wanee music festival down in florida this spring. was an awesome time. first allman bros show as well as trucks and tedeschi.

I dont know if Galactic qualifies as a jam band but they get everyone up and moving and are quite a sight to see live. Catching them here in NY later in june.

I haven't been to a BIG one since Big Cypress in 2000.

:P

I haven't been to a big one since The Clifford Ball in 96' I sort of grew out of them for a decade or so,

Then I saw them at Fenway Park in 09' and had a great time. Never bumped into so many old friends in one spot before.

Id love to see them again but I'd rather spend my money getting my A license. ;)

I met Mike once, too. It was in the Deer Creek parking lot...

One cool thing about the phans is that they (mostly) give the guys their space and realize how cool it is that (the band) will actually socialize with us. I would really like to meet Fishman, though...what a character!

I've also heard they're a real trip when they are all together just hanging out.

Thanks for the reply!