JohnMitchell

What should NOT go on top of a pizza.

Sausage, green pepper and garlic!

or

Sausage and pepperoni! :ph34r:

Is that what you do want, or don't want?

I like green peppers and garlic on most anything:)

I should have clarified...that is what I want on a pizza! B|

Loveland Ski Area used to have an option on their little lunch pizzas of pesto sauce instead of tomato sauce. I had never heard of that so I tried it, and ordered pesto from then on.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

or

Some marinara sauce on that sausage?:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I hate pickin' the cigarette butts off left over pizza...if ya miss one the whole thing tastes like anchovies. :ph34r:

What about left-over roaches?:|

I think I might barf..... :S

There's only one thing worse that finding any bug in your meal .........................

..... finding 1/2 of one!!

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Loveland Ski Area used to have an option on their little lunch pizzas of pesto sauce instead of tomato sauce. I had never heard of that so I tried it, and ordered pesto from then on.:)

Hrrm... that could be interesting...though I am still leary of pizza at altitude :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Hrrm... that could be interesting...though I am still leary of pizza at altitude :ph34r:

Nothing better after a morning of skiing than a pesto pizza washed down with a good ale.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

or

Some marinara sauce on that sausage?:P

Why you gonna pour sauce on your junk? I will pass, thanks :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Nothing better after a morning of skiing than a pesto pizza washed down with a good ale.:)

I am way over due for a good morning of skiing....B| In fact I am due several consecutive good mornings of skiing damnit!
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I am way over due for a good morning of sex....B| In fact I am due several consecutive good mornings of sex damnit!

>:(

I am way over due for a good morning of sex....B| In fact I am due several consecutive good mornings of sex damnit!

>:(

:o:):P:ph34r:

That is a whole other topic entirely ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I am way over due for a good morning of skiing....B| In fact I am due several consecutive good mornings of skiing damnit!

Hi, I'm Ski...

How YOU doin? B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Hi, I'm Ski...

How YOU doin? B|

Not the ski I wanna ride ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Hi, I'm Ski...

How YOU doin? B|

So... take the bottom. :)

Hi, I'm Ski...

How YOU doin? B|

So... take the bottom. :)

You young little things....sigh.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

You young little things....sigh.

Young? maybe... little? ABSOLUTELY!

Err... wait... nevermind :)

You probably couldn't handle her.:o
The last guy that tried wound up in traction.:S
She plays really rough.[:/]

I got 5 years of free medical from the VA

Bring it! :D

I frequently mix some pesto in with my tomato sauce, yummy. I've never replaced the tomato sauce entirely w/ pesto, though.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I have to go out on a limb every now and then to see where the limits are. I know now. You didn't like it.

Well . . . I did have 2nd's, so it must not have been too bad. :) After 27 years, you still surprise me.:)

I'm going back in the box. [:/]

How about straight to bed?;)

That's where I'm going next time you want dinner. After YOU make it you can bring it to me in bed. B|

So you want whipped cream, honey, and chocolate sauce for dinner? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What should NOT go on top of a pizza?

1) Too much cheese
2) Too many ingredients

There are a few ingredient combinations that work fairly well but all too often compromise and being too hungry when ordering a pizza results in a complete abomination.

Ideal pizza: A little cheese, plenty of tomato sauce, maybe sausage if I'm particularly hungry.

Valinda's favorite pizza is a pesto, with chicken and cheese. Although I prefer red pizza with greasy stuff on it, her pesto pizza in damn good.

John, you know we are already jealous of you, but you just need to keep rubbing it in.>:(
;)

Hey!! Zipit! :o:ph34r::ph34r:
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto