JohnMitchell

What should NOT go on top of a pizza.

if its food, it can go on a pizza!

cucumber pizza ? :o

sure, why not... cucumber is rather tasteless so i couldnt see it ruining it. kind of like putting bell peppers on pizza.

We used to order a normal cheese and pepperoni pizza, then cut bell peppers and onions to put on it before we ate it, but after it was cooked. Tastes WAY better that way.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Sausage, green pepper and garlic!

or

Sausage and pepperoni! :ph34r:

Love the sausage do ya? :):P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

So Vskydiver made pizza tonight from scratch, home made dough, the works. It was a barbecue pizza, with onions, chicken, cheese, barbecue sauce, etc. All was great except one thing caught my tongue . . . green beans? Does that really belong on a pizza? Next time maybe a dollop of mashed potatoes to balance the palate. :D

Anyway, I'm probably going to be in big trouble when she reads this, so let me know what you think while I still have computer privileges. :D

Every item in the poll would ruin any pizza. I wouldnt eat any of them. Yuck

Still, they are relatively normal pizza toppings except for that last one.
Green Beans is just bizarre
__

My mighty steed

I have to go out on a limb every now and then to see where the limits are. I know now. You didn't like it.

Well . . . I did have 2nd's, so it must not have been too bad. :) After 27 years, you still surprise me.:)

I'm going back in the box. [:/]

How about straight to bed?;)

Didn't I see some photo of a monster tucking into a pizza which was inside a burger?....

The pizza burger.....

He had large fries with it, but being health conscious, ordered a diet coke to go with it.....:P

My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

I have to go out on a limb every now and then to see where the limits are. I know now. You didn't like it.

Well . . . I did have 2nd's, so it must not have been too bad. :) After 27 years, you still surprise me.:)

I'm going back in the box. [:/]

How about straight to bed?;)

That's where I'm going next time you want dinner. After YOU make it you can bring it to me in bed. B|

We used to order a normal cheese and pepperoni pizza, then cut bell peppers and onions to put on it before we ate it, but after it was cooked. Tastes WAY better that way.

With bell peppers (green, the red are great cooked) and sometimes other vegetables I will cook the pizza until just before it is done then pull it out and put the vegetables and a bit more cheese on top then stuff it back in for the last 3-5 minutes. Leaves the vegetables crunchy and warm. If they go on at the beginning they get soggy.

Boobies do not belong on pizza.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I voted pineapple and green beans don’t belong on a pizza. I don’t like anchovies but think they are “normal”. My girlfriend adds crushed red pepper to her pizza. Do you know how some spices have a lid you unscrew to expose a “shaker” top? Well our crushed red pepper doesn’t have that. You just flip the top to expose the “shaker top”. Well about two weeks ago she unscrewed the lid (that included the shaker top) and dumped almost an entire container of crushed red pepper on one slice of pizza. She didn’t think it was as funny as I did.

So apparently almost a full container of crushed red pepper shouldn’t be on top of a pizza either.

from your list the only thing i have never had on a pizza is green beans.

Anchovies....

You my foreign friend are one sick puppy.
Anchovies???????????
*insert puke icon here*
:P

Yeap them and mushrooms ....icky

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I voted pineapple and green beans don’t belong on a pizza. I don’t like anchovies but think they are “normal”. My girlfriend adds crushed red pepper to her pizza. Do you know how some spices have a lid you unscrew to expose a “shaker” top? Well our crushed red pepper doesn’t have that. You just flip the top to expose the “shaker top”. Well about two weeks ago she unscrewed the lid (that included the shaker top) and dumped almost an entire container of crushed red pepper on one slice of pizza. She didn’t think it was as funny as I did.

So apparently almost a full container of crushed red pepper shouldn’t be on top of a pizza either.

Hi Dave,
Yup!! Don't forget the crushed red peppers!!! 'Havn't dumped the whole jug on the pizza yet but I know the drill with the snap cap!! My wifes' cousin had a whole row of pepper plants growin' last year and at the end of the season he said I could have what was left!!! Ended up with about a half bushel full!! Eatem' raw, pickled a bunch and dried the rest!! Good stuff!! As for the pizza; 'talian sausage, pepperoni, and "Shrooms!!" Onions and green peppers are good too. As for the pineapple and canuk ham, it may be pizza but it ain't "Italian!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I hate pickin' the cigarette butts off left over pizza...if ya miss one the whole thing tastes like anchovies. :ph34r:

What about left-over roaches?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I hate pickin' the cigarette butts off left over pizza...if ya miss one the whole thing tastes like anchovies. :ph34r:

Not bad...as long as ya trim the feet of 'em, then they look & taste like walnuts. ;)

Oh wait, you meant...:o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I think I might barf..... :S
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

or

Is that what you do want, or don't want?

I like green peppers and garlic on most anything:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Some chick will eat them and write a letter to USPA about leaving roaches on the pizza!

or

Is that what you do want, or don't want?

I like green peppers and garlic on most anything:)

I should have clarified...that is what I want on a pizza! B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Not that kind of roach, and Twardo knew what I meant.:ph34r:

Not that kind of roach, and Twardo knew what I meant.:ph34r:

I wont eat that either ;) at least not on a pizza! :ph34r:
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

from your list the only thing i have never had on a pizza is green beans.

Anchovies....

You my foreign friend are one sick puppy.
Anchovies???????????
*insert puke icon here*
:P

Yeap them and mushrooms ....icky

Depends on the "variety" of shrooms you use:)