xav

french man looking for a couch in Lodi, august

:)
I do apologize if i put my post on the wrong board !!
well i try to be short
I look forward coming to Lodi from august 16 to 31st
purpose is skydive skydive and skydive
ticket from France start being really expensive though Euros is strong, this only be good when i am there !
so i am trying to reduce the cost of my trip by finding a happy people ready to host me for my journey, of course paying for food and so on...i will have no car and i want to be the closest from the DZ as you can imagine, if not on the DZ it self
i am a happy living man but as i come for jumping i will be very quite, dont wanna be tired because of heavy partying lol
i have + 600 hundred jumps now but by august should be more lol
if you wanna know more about me here is my website :
www.xavierleonti.com

I live in the french alps and anyone hosting me in Lodi would be invited here in winter time for ripping snow if he or she wishes so

thanks for reading me
blue sky and fly safe

Xav

There's an absurd amount of the best coaches and instructors at Lodi all the time, especially in the summer. It will be easy to get set up with someone when you get there. Camping is sort of allowed on the DZ, couldn't hurt to call ahead of time though

Call Bill and tell him you plan on being there for 2 weeks, and cranking out a bunch of jumps. If there is room in the bunk house, he will probably let you have it for free. If not, the smaller, secondary hanger where the packers hang out is a good spot to crash. Couches, or you could set up a tent inside. I'm sure it won't be a problem to stay on the DZ one way or another. Showers in the bathroom, and microwave in the bunk house lets you stay there easily too. Have fun.

a nice pair of hips is always fun! :)

yes indeed :p ahah

Bodypilot, well actually looking for a coach to crash on, cause i had thing to do mid august that kept me from buying ticket, now i know more about my plans and i have to make decision but prices and so expensive to reach California, i need to do anything I can to make my trip there the cheapest as i can :(

well actually looking for a coach to crash on,

If you mean a piece of furniture to sleep on, it is "couch" or "sofa" not "coach."

If you mean a vehicle to sleep in, maybe "coach" (rare) (and people don't want their vehicle crashed).

If you mean someone to teach you, yes "coach." (and you should avoid crashing on your coach).

well actually looking for a coach to crash on,

If you mean a piece of furniture to sleep on, it is "couch" or "sofa" not "coach."

If you mean a vehicle to sleep in, maybe "coach" (rare) (and people don't want their vehicle crashed).

If you mean someone to teach you, yes "coach." (and you should avoid crashing on your coach).

except it's amy, then it's ok to crash on! :D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

coach = coach (init/ce que tu veux)
couch = canapé

:P

à moins que tu veuilles te taper ton coach...

c'est pas parce que c'est à San Francisco que c'est tous des payday

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

:o
My bad ahahah my little finger kept telling me something was wrong but i didn t listen to it !
So yes i meant a couch not a coach though i will defenitly look for people to jump with...
So yes a bed and a roof is what i am looking for
Yes pl i know couchsurfing i am registered there but thing is i wanted to find a skydiver, going to the same place and talking the same langage ;)

yes it is a cool one, you can travel a lot with that

do you thing guys i should put a new post like " lodi couchsurfing" ?
cause i guess with the title of this one, wont get much success, i guess there are more people willing to offer a little room than people for coaching in the air aha

Pack jobs are $5.00, tipping is a good thing. It's def worth it to have 2 rigs if you are motivated to make a lot of jumps. In August the planes are flying pretty regularly every day. On the the weekends, usually there are two Twin Otters flying and a 3rd plane if needed.

yes it is a cool one, you can travel a lot with that

do you thing guys i should put a new post like " lodi couchsurfing" ?
cause i guess with the title of this one, wont get much success, i guess there are more people willing to offer a little room than people for coaching in the air aha

Someone told you to call Bill about the bunkhouse over a week ago. Did you call him yet? What did he say?