matthewcline

One of our own! Making the big time.

Yikes! Is that a brake line in the breeze around 1:28 - 1:30 in the movie??!?

Edited to add: cool movie!

Both lines are out:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Looks like a Speed Glider to me ... no parachutists were hurt in that make of this story

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Sweet filmB|

Meh...a bit pretentious.

It woulda been more professional ("big time") if they didn't use Soundtrack stock music and Andrew Kramer AE tutorial tips...not to metion if Joe didn't elevate himself to the rest of the world by having a "secret life." That kinda turned me off...but it IS good for the sport. Most people won't recognize the amatuer post production flaws anyway.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Sweet filmB|

Meh...a bit pretentious.

It woulda been more professional ("big time") if they didn't use Soundtrack stock music and Andrew Kramer AE tutorial tips...not to metion if Joe didn't elevate himself to the rest of the world by having a "secret life." That kinda turned me off...but it IS good for the sport. Most people won't recognize the amatuer post production flaws anyway.

Really? Do you know Joe? I do, and he's a humble, unassuming guy.
Life expands or contracts in proportion to one's courage. ~Anais Nin

I didn't like how his statemnet came across. I got his point, and that's cool, but the cool thing about it is that nobody knows...hence the "secret life":S

A professional editor would've seen the irony and not make him look like such an idiot.

btw, the editor cut up Joe's statemnet anyway and threw in some cutaways to cover it up, that much is only obvious to a trained professional...My problem is with the post production, not Joe.

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Ever get t the top of a bldg and look down and say "oh man I wanna jump that?" "everybody gets that feeling" "I do that."
I cant imagine that was the flow that came out on Joe's mouth.

NOBODY but some skydivers and base jumpers and suicides get that feeling.
My photos

My Videos

Sweet filmB|

Meh...a bit pretentious.

I actually understand what you mean here, i tend to be my hardest critic and the first time i saw it i thought the same thing. However, since you keep making production references I am going to assume that you, like myself, are used to working behind the camera. Because of that we have a tendency to make sure its "not about us." When you interview someone though you kinda have to make sure it is about them...or it's a shitty interview ;)

I think Jason did a great job. Some of the statements were in fact cut up and put back together a little different but nothing i really had a problem with. Also, just an FYI, that interview was taken about 30 minutes and a few beers after my lowpull, so needless to say I was still feeling the rush. I wasn't really formulating my statements, i was just thinking out loud. Which to be honest is exactly what an interviewer wants.

As to the reference about the feeling people get when they get near an edge...it's news to me that everyone doesnt get that sensation to jump. I have felt it all my life and made the mistake of thinking everyone got that feeling. I guess some of us are just wired that way.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero