skymama

Ow, that hurt

Ouch sorry to hear about your fall - get well soon.

I didn't wait for anyone else to be around when I went to pull things off a pot shelf

Pot really messes with your co-ordination and shouldn't be combined with ladders. :P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

You had better rest a while. That siting on the sofa and directing sounds better each hour. right?

There's no resting in my future. I have to finish packing my house by this weekend so I can have surgery on Monday and move on Thursday. Fortunately, I've injured myself so much over the years that it's made me tough enough to work through the pain.

Oh...that sounds kind of sad! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

ow damn girl. i'm still not 100% pain free after the whiplash at fitz. but looks like you are gonna have me beat on the daily pain scale for awhile. hope you get better soon.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

The swelling has gone down a little, but the bruising has settled in. B|

You post all of those and NO boobie pics!>:(:ph34r:
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Ouch to the max.

Sorry to see all that carnage, but you're a tough broad, you'll get through this.......and broken noses just add character.

My 3-yr-old granddaughter's comment on your pics : "Why her not have bandaids on all thems?"

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

dam mama what are you trying to do compete with me over injuries :Pi just got my Neck brace off yesterday :) and here you are trying to beat me in the hospital dept !!! really :D:D. Next time call someone for stuff like this friends will come a running. never attempt something like this by yourself.

Just glad its not to bad but i have my suspitions you wher just after another nose job ! even though you looked hot with the old one :)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

You forgot the requisite photo of you flipping off the offending ladder. :ph34r:

Seriously, daaaaamn... B|

But wow, you got about five "billy vances" in one accident. Fucking awesome!

Hope you recover quickly but if it will help your spirits, just say "fuck you billy!" :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thank-you, but I'm all healed up now. Here's proof! :)

Ok - then I offer to kiss it and make it worse!

But only so I can make it better again.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun