cocheese

What is the best advice you ever got?

Roofies are like roses, every chick wants them and they're only $15.

No means yes, yes means twice. BAAAHHH! still means no.

Just do it!

-Nike

FIFU. dont bastardize my quote thank you very much :P

ALWAYS go for the rape!

dont say fuck in front of the K-I-D-S 's ;)

"You need to quit drinking..." From many people. It's been almost 25 years, and I don't miss it a bit.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

In a bar, never try to pick up someone you can't actually physically PICK UP.

SO... THAT'S why you looked at me funny when you saw I have a tommy lift installed on the passenger side of my truck. :S

It all makes sense now!:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

"Just because something could be done, doesn't mean it should be done."
-- From our senior network engineer when I was at Motorola
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My father told me, "No good deed goes unpunished". I just haven't learned the application yet.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Any advice from the older guys that we had was always accepted with gratitude, they were still alive.

Same goes in skydiving, if someone has BTDT and lived after many years of doing things that should not have been done, they just might have some good advice.

However someone who is older and only has around 10 years in jumping might not have experienced enough to have the same mindset and depth of knowledge to draw upon.

If they were also the ones that may have been one of the first to do it, and do it well even better.

When you are scared, just act brave...those around you can't tell the difference...and after a while you can't either.

If it looks like a group or gang of no-good asswhipes are looking to give you a beatdown or something, just run straight at them screaming bloody murder and waving your arms wildly. Chances are, they'll scatter! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Our Drill Sgt was looking at this one guy named "Reynolds" who referred to himself in the third person and called himself "Iceberg Slim" I guess he was "gangsta" and from a farm community in Indiana.:D:D:D

The Sgt said, let me see your war face (I knew he was going to make fun of him, he was a dork) Well he made a face and the Drill Sgt said "Don't worry cross dressers are needed too!":D:D:D:D:D:D